I'm supposed to be researching for ENT journals and articles for our reports/papers, but now I'm engrossed in googling for taiwanese doramas in the past year.
Yesterday, I was here doing the same thing, and ended up googling for japanese doramas in the past year.
KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Misakichan - spaced out mode!!!! XD XD XD
One of my heart's wishes right now is just to bum around and watch TV the whole day.
Another wish is to just to bum around and surf the internet the whole day.
Yet still another wish is to just bum around and sleep the whole day.
And then another wish is to just bum around and kulit a certain person the whole day.
In short, I just want to be a bum for one whole day. XD XD XD
Dame de-su? *sigh* T.T
Oh well! Here's a bishie to console my heart...




Pastilan. Hya and I decided that he is "heavenly" in all angles, in all aspects and in all of his entirety!!! LOLz LOLz LOLz XD We even think he'd make a lovely Doumyouji Tsukasa (no offense to Matsumoto Jun, whom we love as dearly! <3 <3 <3)
HANA YORI DANGO season 2 is out already, so expect more rants soon!!! *grins from ear to ear* I just hope I'll have the time to bum around and blog about them!!! ^o^
No comments:
Post a Comment