One day, upon arriving at the clinic, Ate Joy excitedly told me that she has "reserved" something special for me.
(Ate Joy used to be the morning lady guard for the school, but she was recently given the responsibility to sell ukay-ukay at Hosanna. >.<) She hurriedly took out a 3 feet tall stuffed toy (who looks like Shin-chan) which was dressed up as a bee! It was all dirty and messed up, and I didn't really like it. XD But because I didn't want to hurt Ate Joy's feelings, I told her I'll gladly bring it home with me. In fact, that day, I brought home FOUR toys, for the price of PhP20! XD
I gave the toys to my mom who told me she'd wash them. That time I went on duty at Balingasag so when I came back home after 4 days, I was amused to find these...
Suoh-san told me this is called an angeling.
Corporal Giroro from the anime Keroro Gunso!
I thought this was a really great find! XD
This is a really cute fuzzy wuzzy bear that my mom has decided to keep for herself.
My mom keeps insisting that this is a DOG and that it looks like our pet dog, Dot-Dot. XD
This bear is currently lying on my parents' bed, and yes, my mom IS playing with it. XD
And, you ask, whatever happened to the stuffed bee Ate Joy has specially set aside for me? Well, here he is...
TA-DAH!!!!
There used to be some plastic machinery inside the doll (prolly to make it move),
but my mom said that she and my uncle did an "operation" on Mr Shin-bee here,
and they removed his internal thingamajigs and replaced it with a lot of foam. XD
Now, I don't find the doll repulsive anymore.
In fact, I always hold it beside me when I'm watching TV. XD
I told my mom I refuse to donate it to Jollibee. XD
The things you can actually buy for PhP20. XDXDXD
No comments:
Post a Comment