Tuesday, February 19, 2008

0___o;;;


Last night (well, uh, it was actually already early morning...), I was watching Nemureru Mori / Sleeping Forest and it was already getting to the freaky conclusion. We get to go back to the murder scene with all the gore, and the murderer's face is already about to be revealed. I was about to watch the last episode when I realized that it was already 330am! So I decided to turn off the PC and go to bed because I still have work.

So while waiting for the PC to shut down, I went to the kitchen to wash my coffee mug. I must have imagined it, but I thought I heard a soft "wsst...!" (or was it the sleepy voice of my Mom from upstairs calling me?). I froze and listened for a while. The house was eerily quiet. Then as I continued on rinsing my mug, I thought I heard another soft "wsst...!" again. Is it my Mom? Or maybe ... not? I began to feel very uneasy and hurriedly washed my mug. Then for the third time, I heard it again, this time a loud enough "WSST...!" to actually convince me to turn around.

But of course. No one was there.

KYAAaAaaAaHHHHH!!!!! It was downright so freaky!!! o__0;;

I immediately unplugged the PC, turned off the lights, and rushed to my room. I shut my eyes, clutched my pillow tightly, and prayed really hard. Dear Lord, I prayed, what was that!? I was thinking that I probably just imagined it, maybe I just thought I heard my Mom. Was I so sleepy to the point of hallucination?

Then while I was mulling over all these, I thought I heard it again from my parents' bedroom. This time it was a soft
"Leng?"

KYyyAAAaaaaaAaAaaAAAaHHHHHHhhHHH!!!! KOWAI..!!! I didn't bother to think anymore! I just prayed and prayed until I fell asleep.

This morning I asked my Mom if she was the one who was calling my name.

She said she was sound asleep at 330am.

0___o;;;

No comments: