MV -- Na Li Pa (by Lollipop)
(Hmmm... I think I like the guy in 1:53 XD)
I saw this video on Channel V last Saturday and ... *drools*drools*drools*drools*drools* XDXDXD
The song is so addictingly catchy. it'S sO CuTe!!!! ^________^v
Apparently, this is the new Taiwanese boyband 棒棒堂 (BangBangTang / Lollipop) which was formed from a reality show created by Channel V Taiwan. And they are also the guys in the TW drama Brown Sugar Macchiato.
MV -- Hei Tang Xiu (by Lollipop and Hei Se Hui Mei Mei)
Brown Sugar Macchiato opening theme
'Nuff said. Me wanna watch. Nyahahaha. X3
Tsk. And I was planning to write something 'substantial' tonight. But instead went into this fangirl mode.
Sheesh. Useless fangirl. @____@
*** CURRENTLY WATCHING...
DORAMA :
ANIME : Saiunkoku Monogatari (on hold), Black Cat, Trinity Blood, Mai Hime, Wolf's Rain, Rozen Maiden Traumend, Ai Yori Aoshi Enishi, Grave of the Fireflies (whew! I guess this is the backlogs-goal for February X3)
*** CURRENTLY DOWNLOADING...
DORAMA :
ANIME : Haruka Naru Toki no Nakade - Hachiyoushou -,
*** CURRENTLY READING... The Count of Monte Cristo
No comments:
Post a Comment