When I first heard of the Don Moen Worship and Revival Concert, I was actually very interested to go. But since lately I’m sort of on a tight budget and I didn’t know who to go with, so I was having second thoughts. Then earlier today I finally decided not to go, and made plans to visit my friend Joey. It was a last minute message around 3pm from Catherine that changed my mind. She said she got complimentary (read : FREE ^____^ ) tickets for us! Although the seats were a little far from the stage and we really can’t see Don Moen up close (aw... and no matter how we look at it, he IS a bishie even at his age ^o^<3), but we were still very happy because we were able to go to the concert!
The event was held at the Pelaez Sports Complex, and I guess there were around ten to fifteen thousand people who went worshipping GOD tonight! Praise GOD indeed! We sang lots of songs, some of which we’ve been singing since high school and have memorized by heart. But he has new songs too that touched and moved our hearts. One of these is He Never Sleeps from his latest album, Hiding Place.
To be honest, I’ve been having a lot of heavy burdens in my heart since last year. I’ve been feeling miserable and guilt-stricken, and I just can’t seem to get the load off. But recently, I’ve just given up struggling, and decided to simply lay it all down to GOD. It’s actually useless and tiring to run away all the time, when you can actually just run home into the loving and forgiving embrace of your Heavenly Father. I feel that the past two weeks I have more consciousness of GOD’s control in my life, and slowly, I want to return to Him. Slowly, I want to bring back that burning passion to always put GOD and His will first in my life.
And GOD knows my heart’s desires and He indeed makes a way! I feel that everything just fell right into place and we were able to attend tonight’s concert and experience spiritual revival and healing. It was so much fun, plus I feel so blessed and grateful and so fulfilled.
Yey-ness and praises for GOD!
P.S. The above video is beautifully made by the way. Whoever made it, thank you so much.
If you like the music, try searching for more Don Moen music videos in youtube, then after, you can try listening to another great Christian group Hillsong.
No comments:
Post a Comment