Sunday, October 19, 2008

BEHIND MY PC


Tadaima! I'm back home!

I just arrived here in CDO yesterday, and while I'm still not in the mood to be writing about my almost two-month long mis-adventures in Manila, I am in the mood though to be telling you what I've been doing the entire afternoon today. And all of it involves sitting behind my PC. *hugglez PC* Awww... I miss my PC...

Well, I didn't even bother to check my mail or Friendster or anything, but I made sure that we have a decent anti-virus program. You see when I left home two months ago, I was so frustrated with the PC that I left it unprotected (aka I uninstalled all anti-virus programs because none of them could seem to detect viruses anyway. *sigh*). My mom always brings home a worm or two from her office, so I'm sure the PC is now infested with these. I installed AVG(again) but I don't know if it did a good job in cleaning out the bugs. Come November or December, when my sister comes back home, I'll probably ask her to reformat the PC again.




Next, I thought I should update my torrent downloads, and surprise! surprise! I now have 48 files in queue. And that's just backlog downloads and does not include this season's new animes. Wow, I just checked out the Fall 2008 animes and almost everything looks yummy!
Hakushaku to Yousei
Toradora!
Rosario + Vampire CAPU2
Hyakko
Shikabane Hime Aka
Kuroshitsuji
Akane Iro ni Somaru Saka
Yozakura Quartet
CLANNAD -after story-
Tales of the Abyss
Linebarrels of Iron
Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae
Kannagi
To Aru Majutsu no Index
Kemeko-DX
Gundam 00 Second Season
GA-REI -zero-
Macademi Wasshoi!
Kyou no 5 no 2
Skip Beat!
Vampire Knight Guilty
ef - a tale of melodies
KUROZUKA
Mouryou no Hako
CHAOS;HEAD
Nodame Cantabile Paris

*whistles* That's A LOT of animes to watch this season. I think I'm going crazy.

Anyway, I also updated my deviantart journal today, but I'll be uploading some more artworks tomorrow. Yes, I've finally created a DA account after years of prodding from dsucker, gervie and finally suoh12. The addy is:
http://pandaandpotato.deviantart.com
It will feature most of my decent drawings from year 2000-present. Around mid-2008, I was really in a hype to draw, but because of the two-month hiatus, I'm now back to ground zero again with my drawing skills. Let's just hope I don't lose the magic touch. I really want to produce decent to good artworks from now on.


Er, NO. This Touhou work of art unfortunately is NOT my drawing.
(But how I wish I can draw this way! w00t! w00t!)


So in line with that, I've been downloading more and more artbooks and images online for reference. And I happen to come across a site that offers around 300+ high quality Touhou scans. *excited* So I've been hitting right-click and save nonstop, I feel like I might get carpal tunnel syndrome if I don't stop soon. But I just can't help it, they are just too adorable! Nevermind that I don't know any of their names at all.

I just saw a cockroach fly, so I'm ending this post. So, bye.

No comments: