I just killed a cockroach. And in doing so, broke the broom and the toilet flush.
But I feel a sense of pride.
Well today (but what I really mean by today is already yesterday), I drank 3 mugs of brewed coffee for breakfast. And so until now I still have a terrible headache, a discomfort down my throat, clumsy jell-o limbs, and a feeling that I'm floating in mid-air. Occasional palpitations too. This is quite rare. I'm usually not affected by coffee. But 3 mugs of brewed coffee is too much I guess. We have a lot of coffee right now. And they're very good coffee too.
I also went out with my best friend Catherine. We went to SM and I found the missing Slam Dunk volumes to complete my set. I also bought some paper for drawing. I really want to draw right now. Mind so full of ideas. Wicked dirty ideas involving beautiful girls and carrots. LOL But still not enough drive. Cath and I went for a drive though, with her cousin Jo-ann. We went to find some pretty scenery for Cath's pre-nuptial pics, then we had dinner. She's getting married really soon, and I wonder if we can still have times like this in the future. I don't know. I don't know where God will put me in the future but I trust He'll put me where I will belong.

I noticed that a lot of shops were closed today. I heard that a lot of them have been "harassed" by the BIR. I don't know if they were made to pay fines or fees, but whatever the cause was, it was enough to stir up a protest movement among the business owners and they all closed shops for the day. Bookstores, appliance and electronics shops, general merchandise stores, grocery stores, restos, auto parts and services centers, fashion boutiques and many others all took part in this.
I'm sleepy already but I still feel hyperactive. I want to draw, but I want more inspiration. I want to watch beautifully-drawn anime girls so I opted to watch Nanatsuiro Drops hoping to get an idea or two. I thought since it's originally an H-game and the character designs were made by Ito Noizi then it's probably filled with pretty blushing girls. It turned out to be a cute magical girl type of love story. Not exactly what I had in mind. But it might turn out fun. In any case, I will finish watching that anime tomorrow (but what I really mean is later).
Yes, I know. I'm rambling with little sense.
I probably need to sleep already.
No comments:
Post a Comment