Wednesday, December 03, 2008

SOME MORE BACKLOGS TO TAKE CARE OF


*sigh*

I bought DVDs again. XD

I was a bit stressed out earlier so I ended up in the DVD area in Divisoria. And I splurged on several DVDs which I still won't be watching anytime soon.


Taiwanese Dramas
Wish To See You Again, A Game About Love, Mars(And when I got home, I realized that my aunt's copy of Mars is still with us. Sheesh.)


Animes
Chrno Crusade, Izumo - Takeki Tsurugi no Senki, Ultra Maniac(To my dismay, they also have Itazura na Kiss available already!
Plus a whole bunch of other titles. Grrr...!)


OthersI also bought a J-movie, Shaolin Girl, starring Shibasaki Kou.
And I bought that Hannah Montana last week because I'm such a sucker for Disney series. XD


Cyborg Girl, My Mighty Princess, Our TownOh, and I bought these movies a few weeks back (plus a lot of Hollywood movies).
I haven't watched a single one of them. XD


So that's typical of me. Hoarding stuffs once again. Although I did promise myself that I won't buy or download unnecessarily anymore and that I'll really start watching my backlogs. Which is why I'm now aiming to finish the stuffs I borrowed from Gervie within the next two weeks:
---> Sakura Wars The Movie
---> DNA2
---> Karas
---> SCRYED
---> Monster

I'm just not sure though if I can finish them within two weeks. I have a lot of activities lined up, plus work, plus Monster has 74 episodes!!! But I promise I'll try...

No comments: