Friday, November 28, 2008

FUSHIGI YUME


Lately I've been having some dreams which range from bad to weird. Sometimes they make me laugh, and sometimes I wake up feeling, "what the...!?!". ^^;

For instance, before I woke up this morning, I dreamt that I was with my boyfriend. I forgot the early bits of the dream, but we eventually went off to eat at some sidewalk resto. I can't recall if we've started eating already or still haven't ordered yet, but then a spunky waitress served us a plate of scrambled eggs (she said there was crab meat in it) with lots of spring onions. We told her we didn't order it but she just shrugged and TOOK MY MONEY!!! So I went into ultra-super-hyper rage mode and ran after her, screaming like a mad lady, yelling that I will report her to her OM (err, operations manager?). The waitress was also unwilling to yield. I then went to the store owner and I was a bit surprised at her looks. She's like a mix of Hibiya Chitose from Chobits and Furukawa Sanae from CLANNAD, the type who's always willing to extend her hand in help. So I approached this lady, and told her what happened, and she said that she'd tell the waitress to return my money. Miss Lady Owner then told me her family name is "Buna" and she used to live in my city and coincidentally in my street but she moved when she got married. I told her that my mother's officemate's last name was also "Buna" but Miss Lady Owner didn't know her.

Anyway, the spunky waitress came back and it was time for her paycheck. She had a scowl on her face as she held several 500-peso bills (there were maybe 3 to 5) plus some other bills and coins. Then she gave most of it back to Miss Lady Owner saying that's it's a payment for something she broke, for some mistake she made, etc etc. Then she dropped all her money to the ground and cried, saying that she really wanted to keep her job and that she really needs money. I kinda felt bad for her but I also wanted to get what was mine, so I took PhP50 from the money she dropped (yes, that plate of scrambled eggs with crab meat and spring onions only cost fifty bucks!). A street kid clad in dirty clothes took the chance and started picking up some coins. I glared at him and demanded that he give it back. Then I left them.

When I went back to my table, I found that a lot of people had already gathered as if there was some sort of party, and then I recognized them as my boyfriend's officemates (well, in real life, I don't know any of his officemates, but they had a team building party last night which probably explains this part of the story). The crowd was rowdy and some were drunk, and I was worried they might have made my boyfriend drunk too, and then I saw him from a distance. He had a flushed face and obviously had too much to drink, and he was riding something that kept moving back and forth. I realized it was one of those lose-weight-chairs you see on Home TV Shopping. I started to approach him but then he started to move away. And then he was whisked off with the crowd in a sort of parade (I saw a parade last night XD), while he and his friend Al were side-by-side (to keep the balance), riding the lose-weight-chair, which turned out to be a huge, black leather vibrating sofa/massage chair. I couldn't get through the crowd, and everyone was just taking pictures with their camera phones. I hurriedly took out my Hello Kitty phone cos I wanted a souveneir pic too, but I lost sight of my boyfriend. And then I was alone.

The rest of the dream was a bit muddled already, but I guess there was a festival going on and I eventually ventured off into the huge auditorium/park where the parade will end and the show will start. I looked for my boyfriend and found him amidst the crowd. He was relatively sober then, and could only vaguely remember what happened. Then the program started and everything was a blur and then my mother was calling me, telling me to wake up.

It was such a freakin' weird experience!!! XD

What bothered me when I woke up was that early on in the dream, I remembered that my boyfriend was sitting with me, and then I snuggled close to him, and...

I CALLED HIM USING ANOTHER GUY'S NAME!!!! T______T

I was mortified in my dream, and even while asleep, I was mortified myself. And he didn't notice at first, and then I POINTED IT OUT TO HIM (but... why!?!) and then he was mortified too. I said I was sorry and that I was just confused because I just saw that other guy too. I told him I didn't mean it and that it was an honest mistake. He said it was OK but he looked really hurt. I felt hurt too even though I know it was just a dream and that I won't really do that in real life. Maybe that's why he went on a drinking spree later on in the dream. *very sad*

It was really such a freakin' disturbing experience. *sigh*

No comments: