I was tagged/awarded by Chi some time ago, and I just wasn't able to post it on my blog. And now I remembered, and told her I wasn't able to post it, and she conveniently provided the link. (*sigh* And I thought I got away with it! XD)

Once this award is accepted, the rules are as follows:
1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate 10 other blogs.
4. Add links to those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs
Well, THANK YOU Chi for naming me as one of the coolest blogs you know. And so now it's my turn to award some cool people with cool blogs, and so I'm tagging...
Ate Yeyen
Doc Grace
Yume
Kazumi
Kimmy
Hime
Nica-chan
Shikakage
Sumire
Hope you like the pretty butterfly...(^o^)/
1 comment:
ate karon pako kabasa...sorry au...LR ko but thanks au :D hugz
Post a Comment