I've been tagged by Doc Grace to reveal seven random facts about myself. You can read about it HERE, and it's one way of shamelessly plugging my DA page and hoping people would watch me too... XD
And I'm tagging:
Suoh12, Ate Yeyen, Doc Grace, Yume, Kazumi, Kimmy, Hime, Nica-chan, Shikakage, Sumire, and anyone else who wants to do it...
Lately I have been feeling tired. I think it's because I have an unhealthful lifestyle. All day long I bask in the warm light of the PC monitor. I don't eat nutritious food. I sleep late and wake up late. I don't exercise. I only leave the house when necessary and that's when I have been called to work. So other than that, it's ZERO social life for me!
I've always led a sedentary lifestyle, and I'm happy this way. It's just that lately I feel that I am losing my energy, that I'm hardly accomplishing anything, and that I'm pretty much wasting my time and my life. And my back hurts. I really want to do more with my life, to achieve a lot of things, to have raging energy flowing down my veins, to have a busy yet fulfilling schedule... I want to learn to swim, to play badminton, to watch all my animes nonstop, to lose weight, to become a great doctor, to blog almost everyday, to write anime and drama reviews, to translate songs, to draw skillfully, to earn lots of money, to clean my room, to go to missions, to serve in church, to encourage other people, to just do all sorts of things...
Oh... I need some ENERGY!!!!
Maybe I should buy Enervon-C. More energy, Mas happy. XD
I'm currently downloading the following torrents:
>>> 1. Fated To Love You eps 20-25 - I forgot to finish downloading this. It's not like I'm gonna watch it anytime soon though, and I was actually hesitant to finish this download because the complete series is already available in the market (literal market, i.e. Cogon, Agora, Carmen... XD). It's cheaper and requires less effort and disk space to buy the DVD instead.
>>> 2. One-Armed Swordsman (1967 Kung Fu movie) - This one is for my father, who's longing to watch this really old movie with a weird plot. I guess he's reminiscing about his youthful past. I have no qualms downloading stuffs for my parents, but this one's taking almost forever to finish! Nobody's seeding it, and until now I'm still at 70%... Actually it's a miracle it has reached 70%... It was stuck at 2.5% for several days until this morning.
And I've chosen my anime picks for this season:
>>> 3. Hakushaku to Yosei
>>> 4. Vampire Knight Guilty
>>> 5. Skip Beat!
- Because I deserve some good lovey-dovey romance animes brimming with gadzillions of bishies... (Check out the ED theme of Hakushaku to Yosei, the guys are *gawks!* topless and lying on the bed... so sMexy... \(^w^)/)
>>> 6. Mouryou no Hako
>>> 7. Kuroshitsuji
>>> 8. KUROZUKA
- Because I'm just plain sick and wants to watch these dark and gory tales. I've seen episode one of Mouryou no Hako, and I cringed at the opening scene, which involves a freaky, dismembered head that is clearly undead. Nice. XD The character design's by CLAMP by the way, although that doesn't make it any less creepy.
I didn't download the moe titles such as Toradora!, Akane Iro ni Somaru Saka, CLANNAD -after story-, Kannagi, To Aru Majutsu no Index, CHAOS;HEAD (well, this one's not really "moe", but "morbid" XD), etc because Suoh12 is already downloading them. He would've probably preferred I download Linebarrels of Iron and Tales of the Abyss but I didn't... XD I chose the freaky animes instead.
I'm actually just randomly ranting... I know I'm supposed to be blogging about important events and stuffs but I'm not really in the mood... And I'm supposed to be sleeping now since it's 3:30am already, but I'm still up amd rambling incoherently...
Yes, I really think I need that Enervon-C. More energy, Mas happy. XD
No comments:
Post a Comment