Monday, February 23, 2009

I'M NOT YOUR SUPERWOMAN


Because of the current nature of my work, I have been living within hospital walls for the past three weeks. Although the people at work are uber-nice and the workload is bearable and (yes, thank you Lord!) there's good pay, but I felt all stressed out because of the simple fact that I'm always away from home. I'm away from my family, away from my dog, away from my PC, away from my usual ordinary and boring lifestyle. When I'm out there at work, I can't do the stuffs I used to normally do before (i.e. have coffee with my mom, clean my room, watch movies, download torrents etc). It made me realize that time at home is really gold, that I shouldn't take for granted my time with family, and that there really is no place like home.

Right now, I'm trying to catch up with stuffs that I need to do here (before I go back to work again next week... *sigh*). Some of them are relatively irrelevant stuffs though, LOL. But I thought I'd list them down here (in no particular order) just to give me some perspective...

» Download Drama/Anime Torrents.
After the PC got busted last month and had to be reformatted, I lost my very long list of torrent queues. Well, I think it's somehow a blessing in disguise because most of them were pretty random titles that I just clicked and probably won't watch. But now I started downloading some more torrents again...


(click to view clearer image)

As you can see from the list, I have Kurozuka and Kuroshitsuji there because I wasn't able to download them last month. I also have Code Geass R2, Terra no He, and White Album on the list. And I'm also supporting Hetalia: Axis Powers. For dramas, I'm downloading the raw version of Boys Over Flowers, the korean rendition of Hana Yori Dango which is gaining popularity these days. I'm just not quite sure yet how to load the .srt files with the raws, but I'll figure it out eventually... (hopefully... 0__o;)

I'm also looking forward to download/acquire the following Taiwanese idol dramas:
  • Honey and Clover
  • Love or Bread
  • Superstar Express (ToGetHer)
  • Miss No Good
  • Extravagant Challenge (postponed indefinitely... *sigh*)

Oh yah, and I need to prepare/burn animes for my friend Jan and for my cousin Beth too!


» Download Manga Scanlations.
I don't know when I'll have the time to read these though. But I've been randomly downloading (or planning to download) the following titles:
  • Monster
  • 21st Century Boys
  • Hot Gimmick
  • Kare First Love
  • Tokyo Crazy Paradise
  • Cat Street
  • Shinshi Doumei Cross
  • Ore no Hanashi wo Shiyouka
  • etc etc etc


» Clean Room and Arrange Things.


'Nuff said.


» Watch Pending DVDs.
Last month I've returned a whole bunch of borrowed stuffs. This time I plan to return Joey's DVDs and the rest of Gervie's stuffs by the end of the month or early March. But I still have yet to watch them...
  • Darker Than Black
  • Night Wizard
  • KimiKiss Pure Rouge
  • Tehnjo Tenge
  • Baccano!
  • SCRYED
  • Berserk
Then I plan to watch Suoh's CDs so that I can return them next month. But I'm not confident that I can finish them.


» Read my Books.
Just finished Paulo Coelho's The Pilgrimage. And contrary to the high recommendations Gervie and Yume gave it, I actually couldn't quite appreciate the book. Maybe I'm just dense. XD

Next on list would be Katherine Neville's The Eight, which is a very thick book that Yume lent me. I think it's going to be an interesting read, but I'm intimidated by its thickness. LOL

I also bought a book yesterday - The Rule of Four - which was quite a bestseller last year (or the previous year?). I think that will be another exciting novel. And I still have a lot of unread books which I bought from Manila.

It's also important to read my Bible daily and to study my medical books everyday. But I still need more DISCIPLINE to be able to do these, hehe XD


» Finish Playing Aveyond 2.
I'm currently playing the PC RPG, Aveyond 2, the sequel to well... Aveyond. XD Somehow I think the first game was more exciting, but that's just my opinion.

I might make an Aveyond 2 fanart later on. But that's just a plan. And that brings us to...


» Finish Pending Drawings.
Right now I have 4 unfinished drawings, 9 unscanned artworks, and a whole bunch of ideas in my head which cannot make its way to paper because I lack talent. *sigh* But please continue to watch and support my DA page, my labor of love. I'm not yet good enough, but I try to make decent works, so hopefully people can appreciate my efforts.

http://pandaandpotato.deviantart.com

And I still have many other important things to do like...
  • get my PMA ID
  • go to the bank
  • iron my clothes for next week
  • update blog, deviantart, friendster, emails, etc.
  • decide if I will change ISP from SmartBRO to Bayantel DSL
  • have some scrub suits made
  • buy toiletries, etc
  • meet Joey on Friday
  • meet Shay-Shay (not yet scheduled)
  • meet Yume for exercise (hehehe, not so sure about this)
  • etc etc etc

I wonder if I can finish all of these in just one week... So many things to do, so little time... *sigh*


No comments: