I was challenged to an online fight by chi and ended up registering in http://mybrute.com/. XD
MyBrute is an online flash game wherein you can choose a character, and level him/her up by joining tournaments and fighting other characters online. You can play up to three games per day (I think), and as you level up, you get random weapons and skills. You get to choose your opponents, but you don't control the fights though since they are generated automatically. It's a fun game, and it's something I look forward to everyday (because I'm quite a sucker when it comes to leveling up... I want to level up really fast!!! XD)
This is my character, misakichi14. I must admit I didn't really meticulously browse through the whole set of choices
when I decided to pick her as my character. You can't personally customize the appearance of your character, but there are a lot to choose from so it's fine. You can challenge me to a fight by clicking on this link:
From there I was led to another game called DINO-RPG, where you get to buy a creature called Dinoz,
and you level them up by engaging in new battles that can be generated every 1-2hours. Although not as fun as MyBrute, but still,
it's another way to waste time in front of the PC. XD
I chose a scorpion-like Dinoz from a race called Winks, and named it Banana. No particular reason for the name, I was just being random. XD There are other cute creatures and you can buy as many Dinoz as you want as long as you have the gold to pay for it.
I just don't know if they can change their appearance as they level up or finish quests.
And lastly, here's another flash game which I learned about from an ad in cinemax. This month, they are airing this movie called TRUE BLOOD which is about a vampire-slaying waitress (yah... ryt...>.<). And although I haven't seen the movie yet but it somehow reminds me of Twilight. Hehehe. Anyway, if you visit their website at:
You can then play a three-level versus game called Fang Fighter. Unlike MyBrute, this requires very active participation. XD
I tried the game and it became quite difficult but I somehow managed to finish it, scoring about 30-something thousand points.
I thought it was a high score until I learned that other players can score even up to 60 thousand plus! *fail*
The reason why I played the game and I want to score high is because it's a contest.
By May, the people from Cinemax/HBO shall announce the top three scores and give away these awesome prizes...
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWW!!!!
I don't think I can win though, but I really won't know until I try and try and try right? *winks*
Let's Play and Have Some FUN!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment