I'm more or less an hour away from completing my Boys Over Flowers download.

Downloading at 82.3 kB/s!
Can you believe the amazing speed of my new ISP?! XD
I recently switched from broadband to DSL and it sometimes freaks me out when I see the download rate. This has never happened when I was still on broadband. Not that I'm complaining. This suits me real fine. It feeds my download obsession really well. *grins*
I have decided to just pool together all my Boys Over Flowers episodes and schedule them for marathon watching come May 1-6
(It prolly won't take me 5 days to finish it, but I just want to make sure I have plenty of extra time). I just got back yesterday from Malaybalay and will only be staying for two days here in CDO, then I'll be leaving again for 10-days of work in Talakag, Bukidnon.
It will be my first time to work there, and although it was endorsed to me that the workload is light, yet it was also endorsed that there is no DVD player in said area. *sigh* Since I don't have a laptop yet (and not planning to buy one yet either), so I won't be able to catch up on my backlogs for the next ten days. I guess I'll use that time (hopefully) to create some new drawings and maybe to read some books (which have also been quickly piling up *sigh*).
Speaking of backlogs, my friend Gervie came over to my house today. He was always the type who likes to drop by my place just to talk and share stuffs, and it's nice to have him around because he talks a lot. LOL I didn't know why he was coming over, but then he sometimes likes to just hang around my house so he really does not need a reason. Well, he brought me some more

Hellboy: Seed of Destruction - Mike Mignola, John Byrne
Trese Unreported Murders: Cases 5-8 - Budjette Tan, KaJo Baldisimo
American Gods - Neil Gaiman
... and more movies to watch ...

The Spirit, The Orphanage
Just Friends, The Incredible Hulk, The Day the Earth Stood Still
I don't know how I am going to deal with my growing pile of backlogs but I will just have to try harder to make good use of my time.
No comments:
Post a Comment