Yesterday (or was it the other day?), I discovered a directory of free flash games in http://www.y3.com/. Now I'm hooked. XD
This site offers various games, from Dress Up Games (which was the main reason I checked the site out), to various shooting games, and even games reminiscent of the Nintendo FamiCom console.
[click here to choose and play]

I really like Dress Up Games because they remind me of paper dolls which I used to make and play with when I was still a kid.
I can literally spend hours mixing and matching these girls with their various fashionable clothing and accessories.
These are some of my fashion creations... Hehehe...
Shooting Games
I also love playing shooting games, especially the kinds that involve shooting down the undead. XD
Recently I took this test: The Caffeine Click Test, and learned that I can click the mouse 168 times in thirty seconds,
earning me this "award"...

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Online Dating
So because of this test, I felt confident in playing the shooting games, especially this game called, Hungry are the Dead,
which started out quite easy but the clicking ability of my finger eventually took its toll, and I ended up with this...
It's actually pretty fun, so why don't you try it yourself? XD
And there are even games there like Dance Dance Revo, King of Fighters, Naruto, and check this out...
CONTRA!!!
I used to play this game a lot with my cousins. I wasn't very good at it but I was able to play it until the end (the alien's lair...) thanks to down-down-up-up-down-up-FORTY LIVES-yay!!! **LMAO!** I bet a lot of the younger generation can't relate to what I'm talking about but suffice it to say that I still think 2D games are absolutely FTW! (and you're hearing that from someone who cannot navigate/walk properly and just totally sucks at 3D games XD).
It's really amazing how these people can make these kinds of fun flash games. I'm really very thankful for these kinds of online games and they're FREE! Who says nothing in this life is free? *winks*
And while we're talking about Flash Animations, I'd like to plug
No comments:
Post a Comment