Sunday, April 05, 2009

STAND BY ME


I watched the second episode of Boys Over Flowers tonight with my mom, and I couldn't help but stifle a *kilig* grin.

Lee Min Ho, the guy who plays Gu Jun Pyo (Doumyouji Tsukasa/Dao Ming Si), makes the most amusing facial expressions! He is absolutely adorable when he looks confused or dumbfounded because he unintentionally shows the "baka" (stupid -- but we all love it!) side of Doumyouji. (And for some weird reason he keeps reminding me of Jerry Yan. XD)


Priceless.
I just love it. Hahaha

(I purposely chose this pic because it also has Kim Bum in it! Weeeeeee!!!!)


Won't write spoilers. It's best to watch it on your own. (^o^)v


::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


Next to Lee Min Ho, my next favorite F4 has got to be the baby-faced Kim Bum!!!




I read HERE that this guy has shown great acting potentials in East of Eden (makes me want to watch EOE too - Song Seung Hun kyyaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! - It's airing in the Taiwanese channel soon but I'm too lazy to watch TV. XD). Kim Bum's boyish grin yet manly charm prolly make him a good choice for the role of So Yi Jung (Nishikado Soujiro/Xi Men).

And it also makes him a good ogle target for fangirls like me, hahahahaha...


::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::



I seriously need to watch Boys Over Flowers before it hits local TV because then it will create a local fandom and I don't want to be part of it. I want to catch the fever early on (yet, the series has already ended and I'm still on episode 2?!? 0__o). I've downloaded until episode 19 already but I temporarily stopped because WITH S2 (I love them!!!) hasn't finished the subs for the last 2 episodes yet, so I'm waiting for their release before freeing some space in my disk drive.

Right now my utorrent is downloading more of my random clicks and choices (i.e. random surreal animes and random smutty mangas XD), which brings us to the next topic...


::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::



I've been downloading some smutty (hahaha...) shoujo manga scanlations and surprisingly started reading through some of them.
Right now I'm hooked to reading Ukyou Ayane's Yokujou Climax (Desire Climax), which is a rich guy-poor girl story. It has shown quite a number of interesting twists in the first three volumes and I'm excited to see more of what happens next.

Or rather, I'm excited to see more of this guy here...


SMEXY PRINCE JINNAI SHOEI!!!
* nosebleeds *


I've also been reading some of Kayono's works, like the rich girl-poor guy tale of Royal Seventeen. Kayono makes really beautiful boys *coughs* art... I wish I can draw this way...


* more nosebleeding *


One similarity I've noticed though about these smutty shoujo mangas is that they are really full of smut (hahaha...) which follows a certain pattern:
  • Girl is approached by a stranger, who happens to be a good looking guy (who usually has a dual personality)...
  • Guy suddenly becomes aggressive and without warning pounces on the girl, throwing her to the ground/bed/wall/etc...
  • He steals her first kiss...
  • Then he kisses her some more with a lot of tongue action...
  • Next panel shows girl already half-undressed (how the heck did he do that!?!)...
  • And guy is biting her [*bleeeeeep*]...
  • And his hands shot down to her [*bleeeeeep*]...
  • Then he [*bleeeeeep*]...
  • And he [*bleeeeeep*]...
  • Then they [*bleeeeeep*]...
  • And [*bleeeeeep*], [*bleeeeeep*], [*bleeeeeep*]...
  • And we see that somehow the girl's virginity is still intact...
  • And in next volume girl is already running after the guy, wishing he'd touch her more...

WTF!? 0__o Please explain and make some sense of this to me!!! XD

The guys are HOT though, which pretty much do not need any more explaining to me or any rabid fangirl out there. *winks*


No comments: