Sunday, April 19, 2009

FOUR HIGHLY RECOMMENDED YOUTUBE VIDEOS!


Recently, some of my friends introduced me to some songs/music videos which I've really really grown to like...

My friend, Juhara, introduced me to this Trinidadian-Japanese singer named Thelma Aoyama who makes really great music.
Check her out in this PV featuring SoulJa...


Soba Ni Iru Ne
(I'll Be With You)
Aoyama Thelma featuring SoulJa






Another friend, Yume, told me to check out this video by Tohoshinki,
more popularly known as the korean boyband TVXQ! (Dong Bang Shin Gi).
I haven't followed their progress but they've apparently grown up now and have extended their horizons.
TVXQ! Fighting! So here's...


Doushite Kimi o Suki ni Natte Shimattandarou?
(Why Did I Fall In Love With You?)
Tohoshinki






This third video I got from Ate Yeyen's fanblog, My KJTDramas Blogged. It's the hot kpop boyband, Big Bang with their new single featuring the new girl group from YG Entertainment, 2NE1. Let's see if you can spot a VERY FAMILIAR PERSON in this PV. *grins* I thought she looks so much better now and seems to radiate a lot of energy and potentials. I hope she makes it big. Anyway, when I first heard this song I was really annoyed with it, but after listening to it over and over,
I got hooked, and so now it's my ringtone. LMAO!


LOLLIPOP
Big Bang featuring 2NE1





This last one's from chi. She posted some links for the Gackt singles, which I greedily downloaded. Hohoho. Thanks so muchies!
I haven't been up to date with Gackt-sama's singles because I just have too many things in my mind. But listening to his deep voice is as soothing as always. This song is the opening theme for the tokusatsu, Kamen Rider Decade.


Journey Through The Decade
Gackt




Hope you enjoy these PVs!



No comments: