Friday, May 01, 2009

SOME FUNNY THINGS I’VE HEARD LATELY


Pokwang talking to good looking American Hep-Hep Hooray contestant...
Pokwang: Hello! How did you get here?
American Contestant: Uh...
Pokwang: I mean, how did you arrive? By plane? Or by Bluetooth?!

LMAO!


............................................................



Me talking to my Mom while watching Wowowee...
Me: Ma, if you somehow end up becoming a Wowowee contestant, will you kiss Willie?
Mom: (pauses to think deeply, forehead wrinkling)
Me: (thinks to self) Oh no! She’s really considering it!?!
Mom: No, I won’t...
Me: Huh!? (taken aback)
Mom: No, I won’t... Cos there’s swine flu.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!


............................................................



Me texting our hospital pharmacist...
Me: Mam Cha! I just know you’d be very busy today at the hospital with so many pregnant patients waiting to give birth... Because...
TODAY IS LABOR DAY!!!

Mam Cha: (texts back) Buang jud ka Dra! Nakulbaan lang ko! Haha
(You’re really crazy Dra! That gave me quite a fright! Haha)

LOLz! LOLz! LOLz!


No comments: