Because of my obsessive compulsive nature and my impulsive drive to download and hoard whatever anime I can get my hands on,
I have somehow amassed a huge number of CDs and DVDs. I've been planning to re-arrange them but never got around to doing it, until now. And goodness, I feel so tired already but I'm not finished yet! *fail* T___T
You see I'm very meticulous when it comes to arranging my things, especially my CD collection. This would always involve taking out ALL the discs and putting them back one by one in some sort of order (usually alphabetical, by genre, chronological, etc). In this case, I had to remove them from the zippered cases, and transfer some of them to spindle cases.
So when I have rearranged them a bit, I noticed that I have more zippered cases now. 6 of them are currently empty! Uh-oh... Does that mean I have to download more so that I can fill them up? Hehehe
I hardly touched my drama collection because they are already quite organized. Besides I haven't really procured a lot of dramas lately because I've been too lazy to watch them... Well, this pic here below is my Korean Drama Collection. The reason why there are so many CD cases is because we used to order them in VCD format from Manila. That was the time when Asian dramas are not so popular yet, and we had to order from Manila in order to get a copy with good quality and feed our obsession and craze. XD Not shown in the picture below are my Japanese Dramas (because they are contained elsewhere) and Taiwanese dramas (because there's really not that many titles, and they are in raw format with chinese subs).
I also got this huge CD Case from my boyfriend<3. It can hold around 100 CDs, so I used it for my Audio Collection. Most of the songs are Jpop and Jrock, and a little bit of Kpop too.
I'm not done yet though... This is just part one of my many struggles with rearranging my collection. Hopefully I can finish most of it by tomorrow or Sunday because I have to leave for work on Monday already. After this, my next project is to rearrange my room. Now THAT is definitely some super hard work I'm not so looking forward to. Hehehe
Some other random updates...
- My mom is watching the K-drama, East of Eden. The Taiwanese channel, CTV, started airing it three nights ago, and my mom is TOO excited. But because of the bad weather lately, the reception is poor. And since my mom doesn't want to watch from the internet, and I refuse(!) to download 56(!) episodes of the drama, so I bought her a DVD9 copy instead. In fairness, the copy is quite clear with tolerable subs, so my mom is in such a happy-little-puppy mode, and watched straight until episode 8. She just went up to sleep, at 2:45am. XD
- On a side note, I'm NOT watching East of Eden (EOE) yet, but Song Seung Heon is <3<3<3. I'm not really his fan, but I found him really attractive and appealing in the drama, Summer Scent (which I did NOT like), and in the movie, He Was Cool (with the late Jung Da Bin). In EOE, he has a rugged look which quite suits him. So... ^___^<3<3<3
- I have just finished downloading the manga-based J-drama, Mei-Chan no Shitsuji (Mei-chan's Butler), which looks like a really interesting and fun series (with so many good looking boys to boot! Woohoo!). I'm currently downloading Cat Street, which is another drama based on the manga of Kamio Yoko (creator of Hana Yori Dango).
- I've also downloaded a bunch of random manga scanlations and burned them into 3 DVDs (so that's around 12GB!). Some of them are of psychological genre (Monster, 20th Century Boys, etc) but most of them are romantic stories (Bitter Virgin, Koukou Debut, etc). Not reading them anytime soon though.
- I'm currently loving songs by the duo, ON/OFF, composed of Naoya & Kazuya Sakamoto. They are actually identical twin brothers!<3<3<3 And I think they shot to fame with the song, Futatsu No Kodou To Akai Tsumi, the opening theme to Vampire Knight. Anyway, I love that song but I love all of their other songs too! ^____^
- Fortunately, my tonsilitis did not worsen after I started taking some antibiotics. But unfortunately, I have a gnawing toothache that doesn't seem to go away. This really bothers me because I have to leave for work on Monday, and will be out of CDO for 16 days (be back on May 19!). So I hope it doesn't worsen because I don't have time to see a dentist anymore... I really hate toothaches! u__u
- I will watch X-Men Origins: Wolverine on Sunday! But I don't know if I will still have the chance to watch Slumdog Millionaire (Jai HoOoOoOoOOoooOO!)...
- I actually went brisk watching with Yume last Tuesday and Wednesday afternoons, and it was really fun because we got to talk a lot and
pretend toexercise. Yume and I are surprisingly pretty good friends when in fact we hardly knew each other before and just met during the CDOtaku beach party last year. I went to hoard some more of her DVDs, LOLz! We weren't able to go out walking on Thursday and Friday because of the rain, but we met for a bit on Friday evening because she wanted to tell me something. Then we went to scout some pirated DVDs in Divisoria before going our separate ways. - I'll be meeting Joey
tomorrowlater just to catch up and return some of her stuffs. - I need to prepare CDs for my cousin, Achi Beth, and for my friend from GenSan, Jan. I'm currently working on that now, plus Jan's letter too!
- Oh, and I think Manny Pacquiao will win on Sunday. But that's just my baseless opinion...
- My mom is watching the K-drama, East of Eden. The Taiwanese channel, CTV, started airing it three nights ago, and my mom is TOO excited. But because of the bad weather lately, the reception is poor. And since my mom doesn't want to watch from the internet, and I refuse(!) to download 56(!) episodes of the drama, so I bought her a DVD9 copy instead. In fairness, the copy is quite clear with tolerable subs, so my mom is in such a happy-little-puppy mode, and watched straight until episode 8. She just went up to sleep, at 2:45am. XD
Well, I guess I'll end it there for now because I got to get my not-so-beauty sleep or else my Father might get angry at me again for not sleeping early. Plus I have to clean the house again
No comments:
Post a Comment