Tadaima!
I have a terrible headache right now cos I did a lot of things today. T___T
Firstly, thanks to my ever-dependable boyfriend, I was able to wake up around 4-ish am since I still needed to pack my things for home. Unfortunately, since I was still on duty then, my packing was disrupted by a slightly toxic patient who arrived at the ER. After admitting the patient, I rushed my preparations since I wanted to attend the 8am church service at CCF-CDO. However I realized that I could not make it (because another patient came!), so I aimed to leave at 7am so I could reach CDO before the 10am service. It was a good thing Dodge arrived early to receive me, although I would have left the hospital anyway even if he came later. Emil was already awake then so it was OK for me to go already.
Arrived in CDO around 9-ish, went home to drop off my bags and change clothes, then went off to church. Pastor Chris gave a really nice and strong message on John 5 and on our spiritual blindness and our need to lead. It was very inspiring and I hope GOD will reveal more of Himself to me every moment of the day and not only in church.
I also found out where my missing ATM card is! Indeed I've placed it inside the tithe envelope and dropped it in the donation box 2 Sundays ago! The church staff returned it to me, and I laughed sheepishly at my carelessness, and told them (half-jokingly?) that all my finances belong to God anyway. But I'm a bit worried because I'm quite absent-minded lately, and always seem to be losing things. After I lost my ATM card last time, I filed for replacement in the bank the next day. And they actually had to call me up at home the next day cos I WROTE THE WRONG DATE on the application form. So stupid lah...
After church, I went to pay my internet bills, then luckily found this in Booksale...
It's the final volume! And it's thick too. Lucky!!! I've almost completed the set. Now I only need to find Volumes 4 and 7.
I met up with my parents, then we had lunch at Sunburst. After which we went to Capistrano Complex Subdivision in Gusa to check out a pad for rent which was referred by my friend Catherine. It was a nice location, but the place was sadly too small for us.
Then we went to visit my Mom's friend living in Alwana Village in Cugman. And although the houses for rent there were really pretty and even semi to fully furnished, but they were also way beyond our budget. It was also surprising because my Dad met his friend there too! Apparently my Dad's friend and Mom's friend were neighbors and friends, though they both don't know that they were somehow related to my parents. It would be nice to live in a peaceful and quite high end subdivision like that, but we just can't afford it. *sad* I hope in the future I can buy my own house there too.
We left the place and took a jeepney back to Gaisano Mall where I somehow ended up buying a Red Ribbon cake and brownies, Goldilocks bread, and early dinner for us at Pizza Hut. So much for trying to scrimp and budget. I was out of money by the time we got back home. *sweatdrops* But not before I got this...
I bought
When we got home, I was quite tired, but we immediately set out again to look for more houses for rent. We ended up going somewhere around Sunshine Village in Tibasak, and I honestly think it's a bit far away already, but we found a cheap, brand new 2 bedroom unit there. It's so cute, however, it's still too small for us because we own quite a number of huge boxes which definitely won't fit there. And my parents think it's too far away from the city too. So after walking some more, we finally decided to call it a day and headed back home to eat our cakes.
I'm really so tired so I'll try to get some shut-eye now. Oyasumi!
No comments:
Post a Comment