Tuesday, July 21, 2009

HOW I WASTED MY TIME



Yesterday, I was supposed to do a lot of things... which I didn't.

First of all, I woke up quite late -- around 10am. Then the biggest mistake I made was to turn on the PC, with the intention of continuing my torrent downloads.

I ended up...
  • sitting for 6 straight hours in front of the PC;
  • downloading 260 useless fonts just for the heck of it;
  • playing jurassic jungle;
  • wasting much time in facebook (I swear facebook is evil, it robs us of our precious time!);
  • eating 1 brownie, 4 peanut tikoy;
  • adding more torrents to my ever-long list of queued torrents to download (now at 322);
  • watching the first episode of Umineko no Naku Koro ni;
  • downloading ALL episode 1 versions of Umineko >_<;
  • youtube-ing various video clips related to Umineko;
  • obsessing over Katayoku no Tori, the OP of Umineko;
  • and basically, just NOT achieving anything (again!) the whole day.

I kept procrastinating and procrastinating until it started raining and still kept procrastinating even when the rain stopped and procrastinated till my Mom arrived at our doorstep from work. And she gave me a *slight* scolding (ehek!) for #1, not accomplishing anything and #2, for still not taking a bath. *sweatdrops*

My Mom then told me to go out with her to look for some more houses for rent. And we went to see around 3-4 houses for rent somewhere around our area. There was this one place, a three-storey four-bedroom apartment, which really striked my fancy, but it's somewhat too big for my family. And it's quite expensive too! Huhu. u__u Regardless, I really like the interiors of the place since they looked newly painted and clean. The floors were tiled as well. The area isn't very accessible and the neighborhood doesn't exactly appear absolutely safe, but it's not that bad. We later took my Father to see the place, and he's also quite OK with it. BUT WE'RE STILL NOT OK WITH THE PRICE. T___T My parents told me they could hardly sleep at night worrying about where we're headed for. I felt very sad when they told me about this and pray that God will lead us to a solution to this problem soon.

After we got home, I'm supposed to start packing my stuffs in my room. BUT ALAS! The cycle repeated itself, and I'm sitting for (more than) 6 hours in front of the PC again.


WOE IS ME!!!! T___T



Closing this entry with Akiko Shikata's OP theme for Umineko no Naku Koro ni... I absolutely love this song. It's so powerful and orchestra-ic with a slight "terror" feel to it. It's perfect for the anime!



No comments: