Thursday, August 20, 2009

OUT OF EVA UNIT-O1


I posted pictures of our new apartment last time to share it with my blog readers. But my sister pointed out that I can't put stuffs like these up the net for security reasons, and I realize that she has a point. So I took the pics down. Now I'm putting the pics back up again because we're moving out of EVA UNIT-01 (as my boyfriend calls it XD).

See the resemblance? Hehehe


My parents stayed for two weeks in this house (and me for two days only!), but they've realized that it's not suitable for us. I won't expound on the reasons anymore. Sayang, it's quite a lovely place, but it's just not meant for us.

Luckily, my parents found a new place for us, which is a 2-bedroom bungalow unit. I went to see it today and although not as big as EVA UNIT-01 but it is quite spacious. The size is just right for my family. Well, come Saturday, we're moving into that new house #2 (which unfortunately doesn't have a flashy name as "EVA UNIT-01" XD). Many thanks to my Dad's friend Vincent and his wife Michelle for their assistance. They really went out of their way to help us find another place to rent. It warms my heart just thinking about this because we don't have that many friends here in the city, and what few friends we have really helped us during this tough time. I really appreciate their efforts. Thank you Lord for good friends. The world ain't that bad a place after all. *teary-eyes*

My uncle, who's been living in Cotabato, also arrived yesterday. He'll be staying with us for a while, which is great news since there's someone who will stay with my parents while I'm gone for work. He will also help us with the move on Saturday, so that's really a relief.

My sister is arriving at the end of the month. There will be a lot of changes in her life soon. For one thing, she's coming home to a different place. Hehehe

I want to write more stuffs but I'll have to end for now since I have to go home already. I'm using an internet cafe PC, which feels funny, since I haven't used one for a very long time. I remember the time when we still didn't own a PC at home, and I used to stay inside the internet cafe browsing and surfing like mad from 12nn to 10pm until the shop closes. That was such a long time ago. Ehehe~ ^o^


No comments: