This is a picture of our new apartment with bright blue gate.
It is the first door of three apartments, the others bearing pink and purple gates respectively.
It is a three-storey building with two bathrooms and four bedrooms.
It does not have a garage, but we don't have a car so it doesn't really matter.
There's a small space between the gate and the house where we can do the laundry.
That's also where we plan to put our dog Didat. ^____^
This is the first floor. It's pretty much bare with no divisions. But it's quite spacious.
If you peer closer, notice that there's a small space at the back.
This is where the 1st floor bathroom is located, as well as spiral staircase leading up to the Emergency Exit at the 2nd floor.
Backdoor (First Floor)
Emergency Exit (Second Floor)
Now let's go up the stairs to the second floor.
Second Floor Hallway.
(Uh, just don't mind the rags and basin XD)
Second Floor Room 1: Master's Bedroom
This is the view from the door, and the view from the inside.
This is the view from the Master's Bedroom window. There's a construction going on outside.
Second Floor Room 2: My Bedroom
This is the view from the door, and the view from the inside.
It is very bare, and since I don't own any furnitures excpet my bed, I foresee that my stuffs will just be piled on the floor. XD
There's a bathroom on the second floor but I forgot to take a picture of it.
Going up the third floor, you can immediately see a sink.
I do not understand its purpose in life. XD
Third Floor Hallway.
Unlike the first and second levels which are tiled, the flooring here is made of Hardiflex.
It's weird cos the floor vibrates(?) as you move.
Third Floor Room 1
Nothing much to see here. It's just a small square room with tiny windows.
Third Floor Room 2
This is the view from the door, and the view from the inside.
Since we don't really own that many stuffs, the third floor will probably just be used for storage.
It's quite hot here too so it's not so comfortable, I guess.
My mom and I went there last Wednesday to clean up. And with the help (and vehicle) of my friend Gervie, we were able to move some of our stuffs in the new apartment already. The rest of our things will be transported tomorrow.
Before I left for Malaybalay, I also made arrangements for the transfer of our cable TV service. I initially requested to have our landline and BayanDSL transferred too, but to save us the hassle, I had them terminated instead. Our landline is not listed under our family's name, so there's a lot of procedures needed if we pushed through with the transfer. Likewise, I need to pay a huge amount if I want my BayanDSL transferred, so I decided to cut off the connection and just pay the pre-termination fee instead (PhP 3000! *cries*) since I have only subscribed for a few months.
Then I applied for the Philcom Landline + PLDT DSL package, which is relatively cheap and hassle-free. ^______^
And so last night I finished packing all the stuffs in my old bedroom, so that everything is now ready for the move. I won't be able to help out my family tomorrow cos I'm already scheduled for work, that's why I didn't sleep a wink at all last night just to finish packing everything. I went to work today feeling all lightheaded, hehehe. Good thing I'm not on 24-h duty today. After this blog entry, I'm going to catch some very much needed zzz's already.
No comments:
Post a Comment