Friday, August 27, 2010

ANIME-TURNED-MOVIES TO DEFINITELY WATCH OUT FOR!


I was browsing through the net when I chanced upon these yummy trailers!




This is the live action movie for the music-themed anime BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad. Although I haven't seen the anime yet, but a friend has recommended this to me. And I'm also looking forward to it because Mizushima Hiro's on it. He's cute. :)
Judging from the anime, this slice-of-life movie will probably be about peer relationships and personal triumphs. And yes, it will have A LOT of music in it too. XD




This next one's still set for 2011 but I'm so excited for this live action movie of Gantz. I've only read the first chapter of the manga, and haven't seen the anime yet, but this one was also highly recommended to me. And I think I'll like this because it's psycho-suspense, and I'm a sucker for that. ^^

This live movie is uber-loaded with bishies, starting with Hongo Kanata whom we all remember as the cute kid in Moonchild who grew up to be the Prince of Tennis; Matsuyama Kenichi, this rising talented idol whom we loved as L and Krausser; and my Arashi luv, Ninomiya Kazunari, who never fails to brighten up my day with his boyish grin. He was great by the way in the Hollywood movie, Letters From Iwo Jima. That movie's packed with a lot of wonderful Japanese actors, and directed by no less than Clint Eastwood himself, and it's something I'll recommend if you're into war movies.




And last but definitely not the least is my most awaited movie for this year, the live movie version of Kimi ni Todoke!!! ^_________^ I've been soOoOoOOooooOOO high on the anime when it was airing, and soOoOoOOooooOOO high on the anime even when it ended, and just when I am starting to move on from my Kazehaya-fandom, we get this movie!!! I thought the girls who play Sawako and Kurumi are really cute, and they do kinda look like the characters. At first I was really surprised (but not disappointed) that Miura Haruma was cast as Kazehaya-kun. I know he's a great actor and has even downloaded all of his dramas, but I think his face has a really strong expression, and he's always been acting tough guy roles (i.e. Bloody Monday, Koizora, Gokusen 3, Crows Zero II etc). But when I viewed the trailer (over and over and over...), I realized that he can look soOoOoOOooooOOO sweet as well!! I can't wait for him to show my ultra-favorite shy/embarrassed Kazehaya-look! And doesn't Miura Haruma, in some angles, kinda remind you of Gackt? Haaaayyy, I am so in love. And I am just so ecstatic! I can't wait for September 25 (and for the day when it finally gets subbed!!!).

Haaaayyy. I think I'm just soOoOoOOooooOOO happy. :3




On a side note, I've also browsed through some ongoing/upcoming korean dramas. Ate Yeyen has fangirl-ed over Coffee House so I'll think I'll add that to my watch list. And then she's also watching My Girlfriend is a Nine Tailed Fox and it looks like something that's so much fun (plus the pretty Shin Min Ah's playing the fox!), so I think I'll add that to my list as well. I'm also looking forward to Playful Kiss, the k-drama version of Itazura Na Kiss/It Started With A Kiss! (which is my 2nd favoritest manga-turned-anime-turned-multiple-drama-versions, next to HanaDan). Kim Hyun Joong gets the main lead, and I don't know if he can act, but I guess it's not much different from his Boys Over Flowers role. But truly, surely, definitely, I will be watching this!!! ^___^

1 comment:

jan said...

yes..yes..yes..sept.1 na ang playful kiss..excited!!!anime pala yang kimi ni todoke...ilalabas kaya nila ang movie dito kris? napanganga nalang ako nong hinila ng guy ang girl..whaaa...sweet...