Friday, August 27, 2010

ONE NIGHT STAND XD


Funny how some things just happen when you least expect them to.

I went to the bank yesterday and while waiting for my turn, I started scrutinizing the lady who was standing in the counter, talking with the teller. Her back was turned to me, and I noted her trendy clothes and most especially her shoes! They were flat and comfy, the kind I would love to wear to work.

I didn't look at her when she took her seat though, as I was busy preparing for my turn. Then suddenly I heard someone calling out my name from behind. I turned around to look and was in for a surprise.

The lady with the comfy shoes was actually my college classmate who has migrated to the US almost 8 years ago! It felt really weird since it was really unexpected, and we both stood up and gave each other a hug. We weren't really that close back then, but she's really cheerful and sweet so you can't help but like her. We have also kept in touch through facebook and the Cdotaku forum, since we share a common interest in animes, mangas, dramas and fangirling. ^^

So we talked for a while and then decided to meet up. So today, we made plans for dinner at Butcher's Best Barbeque together with two other college classmates. And then we went to have coffee at Bo's. We just talked about random stuffs and well, other not-so-random stuffs. It was fun reminiscing about our college years and talking about our college friends. Before we knew it, it was almost midnight, and we all needed to hit the sack.


Thank you LongLong, LabLab, and PengPeng. I had so much fun with all of you tonight.




4 comments:

kurohiko said...

...is that a gunslinger girl t-shirt I spy? :x

misakichan said...

hahaha yes it is! :) it's henrietta blasting bullets from her gun. pretty violent shirt which i cannot wear to work. XD

Misty said...

awww i envy you Misaki-nee~~ you got to see ate Lab.. missing you both! see yah soon~

Anonymous said...

lol. kala ko kung ano na yung title ng post mo. XD

ako naman the other day i met a distant relative. school mate ko pala at classmate ng dorm mate ko