Tuesday, December 14, 2010

CHRISTMAS BANNER


Got myself a new Christmas banner. Or should I say, STAMP!? hehehe...

It's still Sawako and Kazehaya from KimiTodo. Too lazy to change lay-out and still loving this manga/anime. I heard the second season will start airing this January. *keeps fingers crossed* I still have yet to watch the live-action movie. I don't think it's available yet.

I'm actually quite fond of this black and white blog design cos it's clean and does not strain the eyes, so I think I'll keep it this way for now. I'm not good with HTML codes at all so the best I can do is change the banner every now and then with some random favorite images. But I'm also not good with Photoshop etc as all my images are simply edited with MS Paint (loser me~ XD).


Well, let's say good bye to version 8.0: Ephemerality and say hello to version 8.5: Snow-Capped Dreams! ^____^


2 comments:

suoh12 said...

i love the Christmas banner luvs! Wish I have the spare time to change mine.XD

misakichan said...

the key word is discipline. XD