Monday, December 13, 2010


I've always wanted to buy a pair of Chucks but just never really made it a priority...

... Until THIS!

Oh what joy! :)


A few months ago when I was in Manila, I found this...
... but they were for kids only! :(


I've always been a fan of Dr Seuss's works. And to see well-loved characters on a pair of good shoes really tickles my fancy.
I WANT ONE!!! I REALLY REALLY REALLY DO!!!
But I have BIG feet so there's absolutely no way I can fit into them. :(


And then my sister tells me there's more of them... 


... and there are adult sizes! ^____^♥


I immediately went to the local Converse shop and they had some Seuss-themed Hi Tops,
but this was the only Low Top they had in stock:


Although I'm not familiar with If I Ran The Zoo, but I like this cos it's dark and not too conspicuous.


And browsing online, I also found THESE!!!


I don't know if all of these come in adult sizes and if they are available locally,
BUT I WANT THEM ALL SO BAD!!! =___=


Now if there are only Chucks designed with my most favorite Seuss book then it will really be so so so much wonderful!!!



I don't care if you believe it.
That's the kind of house I live in.
And I hope we never leave it.


No comments: