Monday, January 17, 2011

MY ANNUAL TEN-PESO PROJECT


I posted this pic in my Facebook wall but I originally planned to put it up here first:


Guess how many Php10 coins are there in this pic!?


Around 2006, I noticed that a friend has been saving her coins and thought that it was a good practice to emulate. So around 2008, after I started working, I also began saving these coins. Why Php10? Simply because I do not like it! Have you tried flipping a Php10 coin? It makes such a fake plastic sound so I decided that I do not like it, so I won't spend it, and save it up instead. Ever since, I almost never spend Php10 coins. I got so used to not spending PhpP10 that everytime I see someone use it, my heart kinda breaks. That's just how weird I really am. XD

So for mid-2008 to end of 2009, I saved up to 500 of these coins (so that's about Php5000) and that went in the bank. And for 2010's collection (which is shown in the pic above), I counted 357 of these coins. But when I went to the bank they refused to accept one of the coins cos it was badly damaged, so I ended up with a total of 356 coins, or Php3560. Not bad huh? I was aiming for at least 500 coins/year, but somehow didn't reach my goal. Hopefully I'll reach that mark this 2011. ^____^


1 comment:

misakichan said...

i don't really care? hahahaha XD