I recently said GOODBYE to my 2010 planner...


The 2010 planner really proved to be so useful to me, and it was well used and abused as I've filled up the pages with my random scribblings, schedules, plans, lists, budgets, and just about anything else that I could possibly think of. I just love making lists and taking random notes!
I also plan to do the same for my new planner, except that I still haven't had much time to write on it. It's been quite a crazy week at work, what's with the gadzillions of patients rushing in daily to be examined and admitted. Not to mention that the new wing of our hospital will soon open and we will be adding about 40 more beds plus an Intensive Care Unit to our workload. Lately, we've really noticed the rapid expansion and growth of our hospital, and I just don't know how to cope with all these stressful changes (resign, maybe? XD). Like, it's been more than a week since I got here, but I only got to open my laptop tonight. I was initially planning to play Egg Breaker in Facebook everyday, but never got the chance to do so until tonight (and saw that I friggin' lost all of my bonus hammers! :c).
Well anyway, I initially planned to blog about my 2011 goals but actually realized that I really didn't prepare for it. The list will more or less look like 2009's LIST anyway:
- Moisturize daily.
- Clean room.
- Draw more.
- Blog often.
- Study.
- Lose weight.
- Save money.
- Download diet.
- Mature in my Christian faith.
Plus in addition I plan to finish the Bible in a year (thanks to our bible guide), finish our A-Z drawing challenge, finish my stacks of books/mangas, finish my animes/dramas (or most of it anyway), and just generally learn and accomplish a lot of stuffs. And, God willing, know where my life's headed for -- since it's pretty much as messed up as this blog entry. >___<
May 2011 be a great year for all of us. And yah, I know: the key word is DISCIPLINE.
2 comments:
moisturize daily?download diet?nani? @.@
moisturize daily = use conditioner for hair, moisturizer for face, and lotion for skin. :)
download diet = limit downloads and hoarding! XD
Post a Comment