VELTPUNCH + STAR TREK
I was at the mall earlier, waiting for my Mom, while watching students playing at the arcade. There was this guy on Drum Mania, and he kinda sucked in playing (teehee~ ^o^), but what caught my attention was that he chose the song CRAWL by VELTPUNCH. I immediately had a feeling of recognition, and then, when I heard it....
... ZOMGWTF it's the opening song for NABARI NO OU!!!!
Why is that song on Drum Mania!?!? I absolutely LOVE that song!!!! After seeing the opening theme once or twice, I usually skip them when I watch anime episodes. But this is another OP which I'd sit through and even sing along to. I like it that much!!! (And remind me to look up Veltpunch's discography!) Sadly, I can't say the same for the anime, which I started watching last 2010, but still haven't finished the last 4 episodes until now. It's not that bad, but I thought it has sooooooooo much potential, yet somehow just fell short to become a big disappointment.
It took me a while to recover from my excitement, after which, for the lack of better things to do, my Mom and I went to a hair salon so I can get a haircut. I decided to have some bangs again (since I really liked my new bangs before) and asked the stylist to trim my hair at shoulder level. I must say, like all my previous haircuts, that it was another bad experience. My first thought was, "OMG. I look like I just got off the set of Star Trek!" followed by "OMG. My hair is too short! Just a few more inches and I'll look like 猪大哥!!!" TAT
Ate, what part of my chin is called shoulder-length!?! ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
My Mom was so surprised (horrified!?) that the only thing she could say was, "Ah.. well, a new look is good too..." TAT *sigh* I keep telling myself that it will eventually grow back anyway. For now, I guess I'm stuck with this Star Trek look.

2 comments:
XD who's the guy beside your pic?
猪大哥 --> he is a taiwanese variety show host. his name literally translates to "pig big brother". XDXDXD
Post a Comment