Wednesday, April 11, 2012

SPACE BAR WOES

My laptop has always been sitting on my table, and hence has attracted some dust. I was feeling quite diligent the other day, and so I cleaned up the keyboards with a brush. Then I covered it with a keyboard protector which I got from some pharma company.

Now just a few minutes ago, I was happily watching some videos on my laptop, and when I kinda moved the protector, I saw THIS!!!


The print in the protector transferred into my space bar!!!! ( ゚ Д゚)

I don't know. It must be the heat of my room. I want to be pissed, but ironically, I am amused. (;一_一)

Can anyone suggest something to remove this? I am afraid to try random stuffs cos I might further damage my keyboard. *hahay*


3 comments:

kurohiko said...

You might want to try an erasing pad?

http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/af248/adgitizer/DSC_0116.jpg

That's what me and Aly use to clean our laptops. :D removes a lot of stains~ <3

misakichan said...

isn't that a sponge for washing dishes!?! @__@

kurohiko said...

Nooo~ It's a stain remover! xDDD You just wet it with water, instant eraser! :3