TABLE CLEANING!
I wanted to get my mind off stuffs so I thought of cleaning and arranging the stuffs in my desk.
My table has only three drawers so I thought I'll be finished in a few hours time.
I didn't expect though that it would actually take me 12 HOURS to finish up!!! (@_@;)
I have this tendency to clutter all over whenever I'm cleaning up, so my room was a huge mess.
And I somehow filled up an entire plastic bag with trash!
Oh table, what secrets have you been hiding??!!! \(◎o◎)/!
And remember "Brooke Shields", my lovely shelf?!
Well, she can no longer hold my hoards. (╯°□°)╯
My books are overflowing and have finally reached the floor! ZOMG.
I SRSLY need a new shelf. Or a new room. Or better yet, a new house. With a library. A BIG one.
I SRSLY need a new shelf. Or a new room. Or better yet, a new house. With a library. A BIG one.
Oh, and I have a new set of manga. It's a birthday gift from my friend, Yume.
It's kinda late cos it traveled all the way from Singapore!! (*´▽`*)
翼を持つ者 Tsubasa o Motsu Mono by Takaya Natsuki, creator of Fruits Basket! ヽ(´ー`)┌
I can't wait to read them!!!! (≧∇≦)/
7 comments:
Come clean my table too. @_@;;;
Tell me if "Those with Wings" is any good. :3 It's on my to-read list, but really far down. xDDD
And you know... our cabinet and windows are the same... m(o_o)m;;;
The art style is kinda "classic", if you know what I mean. XD But I think it will be an interesting read. And (hopefully!) 6 volumes might just take a short time to finish...
I don't want to clean your table. Myuu... ~___~
ahaha magbawas ka daw ng kutson XD or may roommate ka?
My mom sleeps in my room, so I end up on the floor! BOO!!! HAHAHA
so, how much do i pay you to clean my room, too? XD
@hime, i can't even finish cleaning up my own room. i'd pay myself, if that's possible, but it still won't accomplish anything, hahahah it's THAT bad!!!!
Post a Comment