Friday, November 17, 2006

BLOCK X NIGHT OUT


Our block went out for dinner last night. It was an event we have all been looking forward to since the beginning of time (or something like that XD), but it was sad that one of us, ang bibong babae na si Grettel, wasn't able to go because she was on duty. *sad* We'll make up to her next week, yakusoku de-su! ^o^ Anyway, so after OPD yesterday, we all went home to change clothes (and well yah, take a quick nap XD) and by 630pm, we were all set to go to Mall of Asia. I got to ride in Karl's BMW, teehee. XD And on the way, my blockmates were nice enought to point out to me where the World Trade Center is. That's where I'm going this Sunday. *grins*

So upon arriving to Mall of Asia, we immediately went to look for Italianni's. And after locating it, I tagged Rona along to Comic Alley to buy the H3Con tickets! Woohoo! XD And after inquiring the jeepney/FX drivers regarding their schedules trips to Bicutan/Skyway (where Rona lives), we hurried back to the resto just in time for start of dinner. It was Vernon's treat (no, it wasn't his birthday but he was just being generous XD), and he really made us eat to our hearts' content. We had appetizer, chowder, salad, pizzas, bread, spaghetti (yay!), carbonara (yay!), and a hefty chunks of pork. The food actually tasted quite OK, although I found it a bit blan for my taste. I don't know. I'm not realy familiar with fine dining since I can't afford such gourmet dishes. I'm sure Vernon must've spent an amount equal (or probably even more XD) than my whole month's allowance for that meal. XD We are all grateful and happy and satiated with his generosity. YEY! XD

After dinner, we then decided that there is still room for dessert. XD So we went to a coffee shop to have some cakes and coffee. YEY!!! I so love coffee. I ordered cafe latte, although I wish it had a stronger taste. XD This time it was Karl's treat, and we just enjoyed our time together, talking about anything that came to our minds. For that short time, it felt like we were just normal people being carefree, far from the hustle and bustle of the hospital where we seem forever bound to. Eventually it was time to go, and I went home with Vernon, Eric and Rory. We weren't out for long, but it was probably enough to revitalize our poor souls and strengthen the bonds between ten (I still counted Grettel in even though she wasn't physically there XD) strangers who have learned to become good friends in a span of six months. ^___________^

I am so glad I am in Block X. *group hug!!!*

Here's another something to be happy about: only a few more hours until the weekend starts and that means... I'M ALREADY GOING TO THE ANICON!!!! TOEI CON ON SATURDAY AND H3CON ON SUNDAY!!! Woohoooo!! *jumps up and down in joy and elation* Already prepared money for transpo and food and.... will borrow digicam later from Ching2x! (YAY! I love you Ching!!! ^o^). My blockmates have been very supportive and they wish me luck in finding a boyfriend in the con (yah, right XD). They also suggested that I cosplay (nyahahaha) but I told them I'm not ready. So, maybe next year? XD My goal is simply to just have EXTREME OTAKU FUN for the next two days. XD YATTA! XD

I'm coming down with a fever though. I can feel it. I have a sore and irritated throat, runny nose, and I feel feverish all over. *sad* But nothing will stop me from going to the con!!! YEY! ^___________^V

No comments: