It was raining the whole day this morning. In fact, it's been raining since yesterday afternoon.
And so since it was raining, I didn't expect to have any patients in the clinic. And I suddenly decided to draw, using (as usual) the back of the prescription pad.
Here are some stuffs I've accomplished:
But what can I do... my medium for my artistic expression is only THIS!
Anyway, after that, I decided to try my hand at an original character.
Aiming for elegant vampire-like character... and getting...
Know why it's crumpled? Because it is going straight to the trash bin. XD
Third attempt... experimenting with hair... and neko mimi...
Ugh.
It can be improved though.
After that, I had only one patient for this day. I was so bored I chatted with that patient for maybe an hour. I explained to her the physiology of menstruation, of pregnancy, of twin and multiple births, of the formation of uterine myomas, and about future plans of getting married. RofLOL. She, in turn, described to me her family line, her experiences with her children, her faith in God and yes, her cough (which was the main reason she was there). Then she left, and I slept for an hour before calling it a day.
And you think being a doctor is a lot of hard work?! *winks*
Well, it's just one of THOSE days. ^_________^
No comments:
Post a Comment