Today was one of the most useless days of my life. I woke up at 630am, which was pretty early since I didn't have work, had breakfast and went online for a while before preparing myself for today's activities. Here's what I had in mind:
1. Go to GSIS to secure an Ecard.
2. Go to SSS to have my photo taken and ID made.
3. Go to PMA to get my Powercard and renew my membership to the association.
4. Go to PLDT-Philcom to get my billing statements.
5. Go to Gaisano (for no specific reason).
6. Go to Ate Gigi's house for pedicure.
So off I went, excited to do so many things today, and guess what happened!?
1. Went to GSIS and saw the snake-like queue for priority numbers. They started giving out the numbers since 4am, and I was already 6 hours behind the line. I figured I'd be wasting too much time waiting, so I decided to leave.
2. Went to SSS and saw no queue! Went up to the security guard and learned that they already finished handing out all the priority numbers for the day (so that is why there's no line!). To save face, I pretended instead to ask for the E6 application form, but I already knew that it can be downloaded from the net.
3. Went to PMA but they couldn't find my Powercard. To save face (again!), I told them that I'll pay my annual dues instead, but I learned that I was PhP500 short of the amount, so I ended up not paying and not saving my face at all. ^^;
4. Went to PLDT-Philcom and learned that due to some system problem, I still don't have my bill since December. I crossed my fingers and hoped that meant free connection forever, but I think they will eventually send me a collective bill, and I'll prolly be too broke by then to pay up.
5. Went to Gaisano. Bought several Tommy Hilfiger swim shorts for my father and myself. They were really cute. I then had lunch at Chowking and finally got a taste of the Orange Chicken Lauriat. It wasn't anything special at all. Boo.
6. Went to Ate Gigi's house so that she could fix the pain my ingrown toenails is causing me. She wasn't home. Boo again.
It was still 3pm but I opted to go home instead and played Plants vs Zombies. I finally finished the Adventure Mode, had noodles for dinner, and brewed really bad coffee (too bland). Then I fixed up my list and now I'm blogging.
Tomorrow is the start of more mis-adventures. Suoh and his dad are coming over for a visit, and on Friday, my sister will be coming home with her boyfriend. It's going to be a very busy week ahead.
No comments:
Post a Comment