Sunday, June 07, 2009

HULING HIRIT


Waaaaaahhhhh!!! It's past three already and I'm still awake (and my bag's half packed... T__T). I'm supposed to be asleep now because I need to wake up before 5am cos I have to travel for work cos I'm on duty today... *cries*

Well, anyway, just really wanted to blog as a sort of closure for now, since it will be several days (or maybe a month XD) since I'll be updating my blog again. This makes me feel so sad. But that's the way my life is for now...

Today, several things also kept me quite busy... I met Gervie and Hime, and burned quite a number of DVDs because I had to return them already. I also made some DVD copies for my friends, Shay and Joey because I promised some stuffs for them. I think I kinda overworked the PC... Ehehehe Joey was telling me yesterday about an Oguri Shun movie called Crows Zero which was quite popular and even spawned a sequel. But she couldn't find it online, so I browsed through some of my favorite (and not so favorite) sites and was able to find them. The first movie was fansubbed, but the second movie was NOT! Myuu... >__< I hope Joey will still enjoy them even though the second movie is raw.

I also went out with my Mom to find some decent outfit for me cause I'm attending a wedding this month. We went to Gaisano Mall, and ended up buying four (unrelated) blouses, which were relatively cheap. (I'm such a cheapskate *winks!*). We found some nice dresses in Gaisano but unfortunately I can't fit into them. XD And the ones that could fit were...

METALLIC ALIEN SPACE SUITS! XD


We then went to SM, and I was starting to feel frustrated. Most of the time, shopping for clothes and shoes is NOT an enjoyable experience for me since it's difficult for me to find clothes and shoes that fit. It's always an exhausting and tedious task to go shopping, and I always end up somehow feeling frustrated and insecure about my physical self. But emo-ness aside, I wasn't able to find anything in SM as well, so I just decided to not care anymore.

We had dinner at Roadhouse Restaurant and perhaps I was not really in a good mood so I ordered A LOT of food! Shanghai Fried Rice. Kare-kare. Lengua Estofado. Crispy Kangkong. Sinigang na Baboy. Pancit Bihon. When the food was served, we realized that it was just too much for my parents and me. In fact we hardly touched the Pancit Bihon and Kare-kare and so we just requested the waiter to wrap everything up. It was actually quite an expensive dinner (which I paid for... huhuhu), but it was satisfying so it's OK... DAIJOUBU! XD

Then we bought some groceries before calling it a night. And somehow I still had to do a lot of unfinished business, and that's why I'm still awake right now.... I really need to sleep already... I can feel the circles around my eyes... u__u


Oh yah, and lastly, because of THIS...




I just had to get THIS...

Blood + (series).



And also got THESE...

(movies) Ip Man. Frozen Flower.
(My parents watched Ip Man and said it's really really good. *thumbs-up!*)



And got THESE as well...

(dramas) Gourmet. Starlit.

A quick look at Kim Rae Won and Jerry Yan blinded me into shelling out some more moolah for the pirates...




I am so hopeless!!! 0__o


No comments: