Friday, June 05, 2009

RUNNING AROUND


Seems like I've been "running" all over the place for the past few days.
Unfortunately, it's not the type of running that sheds off weight. XD

I'm talking about how I'm going about trying to accomplish the following :
  • Process papers and complete application requirements;
  • Meet friends and return their DVDs;
  • Catch up on my internet life;
  • Buy needs and prepare for work come Sunday.

Somehow though, I feel that I'm trying to do so many things with so little time, and this just makes me so tired. The fact that most of the time I'm away from my home, far from the hustle-bustle of city life, and disconnected from my internet for 23 days of the month -- this fact makes me so tired. And perhaps that's why I just have this uneasiness within me. I'm not really complaining, because I'm very blessed with two jobs. But it's also really quite difficult to find time for myself when most of the days of the month, I'm just not at home. And the times I'm at home, I'm always so busy trying to catch up and trying to do stuffs I need to do before I'll be leaving again. But maybe this kind of lifestyle is also what I need to keep me from idling my time away in the internet.

Anyway, the past two days, I went to take a neuro-psychological exam, which was quite a weird experience for me, since the last time I took a similar type of exam was still in med school. And somehow, I feel that I'm not very good at these, especially on the abstract reasoning part (being the unreasonable person that I am XD). When I was interviewed by the psychiatrist, he praised me for my drawing of a person, which was of a long haired girl wearing a gown reminiscent of my Romeo x Juliet fandom. LOLz He asked me if I want to have further studies in Fine Arts. I merely shrugged and laughed, knowing deep down that the path of an artist is something I've long abandoned.

Next I went to have a drug test, and silly me, I thought they were going to take a blood sample. When the med tech gave me a bottle to collect my urine, I tried to pee but I couldn't even if my life depended on it, so I gave back the empty bottle and said I'll just return later in the afternoon. I drank more than 1.5L of fluids at home before I went back to make sure I'd have more than enough urine sample. Of course I tested NEGATIVE. But my picture (taken by a webcam) on the test result looked really weird. XD

I also went to get an NBI clearance. It was my first time, and it was quite an unusual experience, especially the part where the officer took my fingerprints. I guess to ensure the validity of the results, an NBI staff is assigned to LITERALLY assist you in taking your fingerprints, as in he really lifted and dabbed my fingers one by one in the black ink, then on my application form! And then I had to wait for quite a while before my number was called to pay at the cashier, after which I stood on the next window to have my picture taken. Since the officer in charge of taking my picture wasn't looking at me and seemed busy with some papers, I kept looking uneasily at the camera, and rolled my eyes to the left nd right, feeling quite uncomfortable. Then before I knew it, the officer suddenly gave me a thumbs-up sign, implying that my pic was already taken. HE DIDN'T EVEN TELL ME TO PREPARE! u___u It will definitely be another weird photo. I'm just so sure of it! But I won't be getting my NBI clearance until after two weeks (since I guess my name is too common) so I will just have to wait and see how weird my photo will appear. XD

I also went to the Philhealth office to apply for accreditation as physician, but there were a list of requirements that I need to comply with, so I will need to go back again to submit them. I wasn't able to visit the Pag-ibig office or the PMA office because I didn't have time anymore (because I kept waking up late in the morning, ehehehe XD).


I was able to meet up with my friend Lalac yesterday, and we had a fun evening just talking and eating cake. I met her again today because I had to give something important to her, then I went to meet my friend Yume for dinner at Rai Rai Ken then for a little ice cream at Fiorgelato (yum!). She's starting her career as an elementary school teacher this Monday, and I just wish her all the luck. After dinner, I went to see my friend Joey at her house and I gave her some DVDs and she showed me her (huge) collection of downloaded videos and stuffs, mostly related to DBSK (Tohoshinki). She's so "obsessed" with them right now. I like them too but I'm just not so familar with all their songs and achievements. Besides, I feel that I don't have the time to fangirl anymore. I mean, I already have so many things in my hands, and following so many series/animes/mangas. I can't afford to obsess on something else cos I will end up doing more of THIS...

PLEASE DON'T ASK WHY I HAVE 295 FILES QUEUED. XD


Joey also let me borrow Twilight Books 2, 3 and 4. So I no longer have any excuse NOT to read them. Hehehe She showed me a teaser trailer of the upcoming movie, New Moon. I am not much of a fan really, and just do not find Robert Pattinson attractive at all (I am so turned off by his pasty make-up T__T). But maybe reading the books may help me change my mind.

Or maybe not. XD

Lastly, tomorrow I have to meet Gervie and Hime, buy stuffs for use in Malaybalay, buy a dress and shoes for the upcoming wedding I'm attending, and have dinner with my parents. Hopefully I can still find time to blog tomorrow...


No comments: