Saturday, October 03, 2009

SOME RANDOM PIFFLE BLOG ENTRY



So, Mam Cha and I went out today after work. We brisk-walked around the capitol grounds for around 30 minutes then went to Café Royale to eat. XD She ordered a Royale Burger, and I had Fetuccini Carbonara. The place is OK, and the food is so-so. I might eat there again in the future.

So after dinner and after Mam Cha bought dog food for her pet Bluto, we went to Mercury Drugstore to buy some groceries. I bought some food stuffs and the usual box of coffee, while Mam Cha bought shampoo and stuffs. We parted ways after that. I walked for a while, burning with the desire to buy potato chips and pistachio nuts and ice cream and Jollibee etc etc etc, but I figured that I really don’t need those junk in my body. I bought bread instead (for breakfast tomorrow). I felt a bit better that I didn’t indulge in my temptations.

BUT! I did drop by the DVD stalls near the plaza! *kitsune-ears!* I haven’t bought DVDs lately because I’ve been trying to scrimp money, at the same time avoiding the urge to hoard unnecessarily. *coughs* Well, when I visited this one stall, they were selling several interesting anime titles which I still don’t have: Love Get Chu, Tiny Snow Sugar Fairy, Mushi-Uta, Phantom Requiem, Needless, Canaan, Munto, Maria Holic, Moetan, plus so many other titles I can’t possibly remember! I was about to get Phantom Requiem and Mushi-Uta, but when I tried the discs, Phantom Requiem only had 6 episodes (not sure if this is complete), and Mushi-Uta erroneously contained Kaze no Stigma episodes (and I’ve already seen this. It’s kewl, btw! ^o^) Embarrassed to leave the place without having bought anything, I decided to get a copy of Natsu no Arashi. I had planned to download this before, but maybe I’ll try to watch the pirated version first before deciding if it’s worth the effort and time to download. It looks promising though.

Then I went back to the hospital. I’m supposed to clean my room then get some badly needed sleep through the night, but I got distracted and I’m now copying animes, watching a bit of this and that, while trying to finish writing this random blog entry. I watched Lovely Complex Live Action (Teppei LoVe!<3<3<3), a bit of Lucky Star, and some parts of Suzumiya Haruhi no Gekisou. Aya Hirano - MOE! ^___^ I haven’t exactly finished watching Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu though and I heard there’s already another new season. Can’t.Catch.Up.Must.Catch.Up.!

I’m currently watching Princess Princess... I’m still not done with it. Hopefully I’ll finish it this week. Then I might start watching Suoh’s animes so that I can return all of them to him when I get to Manila...
Ai Yori Aoshi Enishi
Bakuretsu Tenshi
Genshiken 2
Goshuushou-sama Ninomiya-kun
Kamichu!
Lucky Star
Minami-ke
Myself, Yourself
Noir
Rahxephon
Sayonara, Zetsubou-sensei
Suzuka
I actually borrowed these maybe 2 years ago? Hehehe I don’t think I can finish watching all of these though in just a few days’ time, so maybe I’ll just save them temporarily in the PC. I have no more disk space (again!) so I need to start burning them into DVDs.

Perhaps I need an external hard disk? Maybe, one terabyte? T_____T



ABSOLUTE TEPPEI YUMMY-NESS!!!<3<3<3



No comments: