Monday, April 12, 2010

CLOSURE


I had another weird dream last night.

It started with me and my sister rushing through the airport to catch a flight to Netherlands. My sister didn't want to go with me but I insisted that she come. I was determined to do one thing and one thing only: and that is to confront my ex-boyfriend's fiancee.

We arrived in Netherlands and we immediately took a cab to the girl's house. She was surprised to see me, but she knew who I was. We talked. I don't know what we talked about but it took a while. My sister waited outside while we had our conversation.

Then the girl took us to my ex-boyfriend's place, which was a condo unit in a stylish building. I felt nervous when she rang the doorbell. When he opened the door, he was also surprised to see me. Perhaps I was the least person he wanted to see. The three of us had a heart-to-heart discussion. And then before I left, I wished the very best for them.

My sister and I took the cab back to the airport to take the last flight back home. As I looked at the buildings whizzing past, I thought Netherlands was a beautiful place. But I don't think I will ever go back there again.

With that, I took the plane home with peace in my heart.


--------------------------------------------------



I don't really want to comment on this dream because I really don't know what to say. Except maybe that I never had an ex-boyfriend in real life, and that I don't know anyone who lives in Netherlands. But perhaps subconsciously, this is what I'm longing for.

No comments: