Monday, April 12, 2010

GOODBYE, YESTERDAY


I just realized that once you have already flipped through the pages of life, you can never turn back again. A chapter that has ended will forever remain closed for good.

There are people who come into your life and find an important place in your heart. Perhaps they're meant to fulfill a purpose. But then before you even know it, they are gone and they lose their meaning. They move on without you. And you know that every second the world turns, it will not wait for you. You also need to move on without them.

Who knows if your paths will cross again? Perhaps they never will. Deep down you probably still have words left unsaid, things left undone, maybe promises you have yet to keep. But right now, none of those really matter anymore. That part of them in you has already gone, and that part of you in them has already died as well. All that's left is this vague sense of unease, this strange heaviness within, this hazy memory of the past. There is nothing else to look back to, and nothing ahead to look forward for.

I really wished your life without me was miserable. But it's not. You ARE happy. And you know what?
I am glad
...

Sayonara, Yesterday.






Wasurekaketeta yuuki Torimodoshi ni yukou
Doa no mukou de matte iru Atarashii boku ni deau tame

I’ll go recover the courage that I’d started to forget
For the sake of meeting the new me who is waiting on the other side of the door.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

uhuy new layout. kazehaya!!!

suoh12 said...

Your past is over; it cannot touch you. Forgive all involved, including yourself. God specializes in new beginnings. :)