Saturday, January 01, 2011


THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR


I was blessed when the cashier at National Bookstore SM gave me this. She asked me what my faith was, and when I told her I was a Christian, she encouraged me to get more of these pamphlets to give to my friends. This is a one year Bible-reading guide. My boyfriend and I failed at reading the Bible last year, and as part of our "vow of discipline" for 2011, we aim to finish it this time around. We didn't know how to go about it, but thank God for this guide which He timely brought to my hands. Now we have no excuse not to finish the Bible this year! I'm so excited. :)

It was just supposed to be something we planned to do as a couple, but God impressed upon me that I need to share this little blessing I have, cos I know it can and will become something very big that will move the hearts of many. I didn't know how else to share this except to give copies of the pamphlet to my friends. But this morning when I woke up, I felt that somehow God whispered the words into my ears and told me to upload it in Facebook. I think it can reach more people that way. I hope and pray that it will.

So I posted this in Facebook, and I'm posting it here again in my blog with the hopes that more and more people will be able to see this, and like me, aim to read the entire Bible this year. I also pray that this will develop in us the attitude for daily devotions and improve our relationship with and knowledge of our Father. Let's start the new year right with God as our main focus, and let us always keep Him as Master and Keeper of our lives.

(12 large images up ahead so I'd better insert a jump break here)
















No comments: