... until they introduced me to him. O____O
I swear, I almost died on the spot. They told me he was here in the Philippines to promote his upcoming movie, his first break into Hollywood, where he portrays the role of comic book superhero The Flash. [THINK VIC ZHOU IN FRIGGIN' RED TIGHTS! *nosebleeds*] But since it was a Sunday, he had the day off and he was invited by our senior pastor to our service. His identity and presence were being kept a secret from the public though. And since none of the church members were interested on babysitting him, and so they said they'll just leave him in my capable hands.
WHHHHAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTT!!!????
I shot a quick look at him: He was lying on the couch, staring at me, eyes sparkling and with a mischievous smile. Clearly, he was FLIRTING WITH ME! XD I was flabbergasted but I tried to maintain my composure. Beside me, another guy who we will forever know as he-who-must-never-be-named-here was pestering me and professing his undying love for me while trying to wrap me in his huge arms. I pushed him off forcefully and told him to go away cos I was no longer interested in him and that I already have someone else in my heart. Then I slowly approached Vic.
I don't know how it happened but we just ... connected. Even though it was the first time we've met in person, but I felt as if I was being reunited with an old friend. We bantered and laughed and spoke about various stuffs, and he was just so easy and comfortable to talk with. I couldn't even recall if we spoke in Mandarin or in English - I didn't really care - cos we just understood each other. And it just felt right being with him.
He suddenly stood up, covered his face with his jacket's hood, then flashed me a boyish grin. I felt my heart skip a beat as I realized what he planning to do. He then took my hand in his (it felt so warm and soft ♥), and then we ran. We dashed down the church halls, we sprinted out the door and felt the gush of wind in our faces, and we just ran and ran and ran as if we were crazy. Then we stopped to catch our breaths, and then we laughed like mad at what we just did. And all this time, he was holding my hand. And it didn't seem like he was letting go. >_<
We went inside a mall and it was teeming with lots of people. I felt his tense grip as he nervously glanced around. His handsome face was well hidden under his hood, but somehow he still stood out. I gently nudged him and gave him what I thought was my "reassuring smile". I was generously rewarded as he beamed with delight at me. And then we slowly walked down the stairs. He was still holding my hand.
We met the wife of one of our pastors in the stairway, and I felt obliged to introduce Vic to her as he was a church guest after all. She recognized him, and told me that our senior pastor already told her about him. And then she went her way, and we proceeded to go down the next floor.
There was a huge crowd of people gathered around the mall's atrium, and some more curious spectators were also rushing towards the excitement. I tried to see what all the hustle-bustle was but I couldn't see a thing. Vic wanted to enter this elevated area which had a good view of the atrium, but there were guards watching that place. Then I heard a familar voice sing in Cantonese...
"It's Andy Lau...," says Vic, holding my hand tightly.
"Yes I know! But I can't see..." I tried standing on tiptoes but all I could visualize were more people. "And I don't understand Cantonese..."
"Leng, it's almost 8... and you need to do a lot of things today..."
"HUH!?" I turned to look at Vic... but my vision was getting blurry...
"Leng, hurry up... WAKE UP!!!"
"HUH!?" I blinked a few times, then opened my eyes...
... and saw my mother. In my room. No Vic holding my hand...
Arghhhhhh!!!! It was another fsck*ng dream! @#$%^$Kl@*&#$T%#!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
I always seem to have weird dreams, but this one definitely goes down the annals of my "celebrity specials" along with prior fantasies about Jerry Yan and Kimura Takuya. XD And while writing this entry, I remember one of Vic's old series, Poor Prince Taro, which, if I'm not mistaken was his project after Meteor Garden. The opening song was a rendition of "I Wanna Hold Your Hand" by Dragon5.
The above video is a clip of their outtakes, but just go check out the opening song which is a fitting theme song to my dream. Hehe~ Gosh, this series was like almost ten years ago!!! Look at how "totoy" Vic still looked like back then! But he's already really quite adorable though. ^o^
Well if it's any consolation for me (and for you) who will never get to hold Vic's hand in real life...
... let's just let him sing for us... ^_________^

2 comments:
awwww. for a second there i really thought that you had met vic zhou. such a shame, but oh well. nice dream. XD
happy new year!! hihihihi.. mao, chada kaayo imong mga damgo kris ba? kay mahan-ay gyud.. made it sound so true ba... awesome!!!!
Post a Comment