Thursday, May 31, 2012

DON'T TOUCH MY BIRDIE!

Blurred out the details for the event
cos readers of this blog might gate-crash
~ >__<;;;

My friend is organizing a surprise party for her parents to celebrate their 30th wedding anniversary. Because of the tight budget, I found myself appointed (yes, I didn't even volunteer! ~___~) to make the invitations. At first, I was like "OK, I'll just copy-paste something from the net~" but sadly, it didn't turn out to be that easy. I had to read up on wedding invitations, deal with pdf files, download a bunch of photo-editing programs which I don't know how to use, and had to forcefully drag my boyfriend into the situation so he can lend me his Photoshop skills. The template was downloaded from this site but per request of my friend, one of the birds was changed to blue. The final editing were done by me using MS Paint and MS Word, cos those are the only programs I am comfortable with. (yah, I know. So pathetic, really~ TAT)


This is still subject for approval later today, but I think it looks kinda meh and might not look very striking against a pink background. I should have used stronger colors for the fonts. I know I could have done better. Maybe if I know Photoshop maybe I can improve this, but it's kinda late for that now.


In other news, I'm back to feeling all melancholic again. I actually spent the entire day sleeping, because I was feeling all downcast to the point that I didn't know what else to do. And the bad thing is that I don't feel any better, and I'm still sleepy. 



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can help you w/ the design if you want

misakichan said...

thanks for offering! ^^
medyo wala na rin kasi time, so rush job na ito. hehehe