TIRED AND SLEEPY
I am soooooo tired and sleepy. I still have to work tonight. But it's too hot in my room and I can't sleep. Boo.
Yesterday, I was working in a company clinic in the morning, and my eyes were literally drooping. Tried to wake myself up by playing Gods Eater Burst on PSP.
Then in the afternoon, I worked in a mall clinic. I was still sleepy and so I took out my PSP again. Finally finished the main story for Gods Eater Burst then I ran out of batt. To kill time, I started doodling. Was looking for a reference when I saw this poster in front of me... (。´∀`。)
Then in the evening I went to another company to work. There was so much traffic and I had a hard time getting on a jeepney. I was fifteen minutes late, all dusty, and was still sleepy. The first thing I did was hit the bed, but the patients were heartless and kept waking me up especially in the wee hours...
GAAAAHHHH!!! I'm so sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppyyyyyy..... And it's so hot........ ヾ(×× ) ツ

No comments:
Post a Comment