OUT OF SHAPE
Yesterday, my mom gave our dog Dot-Dot (aka Didat) a nice bath. She smelled so clean and fresh so we let her inside the house. She was hyperactive as usual, and acted all endearing so that we couldn't help but be compelled to rub her belly (manipulative little squirt! ∪・ω・∪). We just practically played with her the whole night, and fed her bread and spicy nori snacks which she totally enjoyed. When we were about to sleep, we didn't want to take her outside to her space. So my mom placed her in a box, and we leashed her in my bedroom. Didat was so well-behaved the entire night and didn't poop or pee in her box at all. What a nice doggie! “ヽ(´▽`)ノ”
My mom and I have long been planning to go walking/jogging, but all we do is plan and not wake up early.(∪。∪)。。。zzz But today, we finally pushed through with it, and guess what?! We took Didat with us!!! The squirt was ecstatic to get out of the house and walk around the rotunda with us. However after 15-20minutes, I could see that her tongue was already out, and she was drooling!!! But she still persisted on with a most energetic spirit. After more than 30minutes, we decided to cut short our exercise cos Didat was starting to tire, so we headed back. Less than three blocks away from our apartment, the little squirt suddenly plopped on the ground exhausted, and my mom had no choice but to carry her. Didat was totally happy to get home and she immediately lapped some water before planking flat on the floor.
Since it's rare for me to be up so early, I figured I'd make good use of my time. So I did the laundry, finished a book, watched the last two episodes of Natsuyuki Rendezvous, and made a quick sketch. Then in the afternoon, I went to the dentist (but he didn't extract my tooth yet, boo!), then to the mall, then to my GLC class in church. I didn't really plan on going online tonight but I needed to see some manga pages by Suoh and Kurohiko. Figured I'd end this fruitful day with a blog entry to make it even more productive.
I'm learning from GLC that I need to be wise in using my time, especially to develop myself spiritually, physically, mentally, emotionally and relationally to be more Christ-like. I need this kind of lifestyle change. To set my priorities straight, wake up early, take care of my health, accomplish many things, be more disciplined. I really like this feeling. So starting this week, I've stopped playing Facebook games so that I can do more important stuffs. I'm trying to be more conscious of what I'm doing, reading, eating and how I spend my time, and I know it's going to be difficult to change cos I have this tendency to get awfully distracted and spend hours in front of the PC doing just about anything but accomplishing nothing. I have to change that. Like my dog, I'm so out of shape in many aspects of my life, but I'm confident that with the right attitude, mentality and motivation, I can get right back on track. ♪(┌・。・)┌
"No discipline is enjoyable while it is happening—it’s painful! But afterward there will be a peaceful harvest of right living for those who are trained in this way". (Hebrews 12:11 NLT)

No comments:
Post a Comment