I just got back from Malaybalay City. I have just ONE DAY to do a bunch of stuffs before I leave for Camiguin again on Wednesday. I need to do the following tomorrow (in no particular order):
- watch Clash of the Titans
- drop by PRC to get my license (note to self: MUST WEAR SHOES!)
- go to the bank, pay bills
- visit the dressmaker and have new smock gowns made
- blog, internet
- pack bags/prepare for work
- etc...
I hope I'll be able to accomplish all of these tomorrow. I tend to slack off and waste time, but unfortunately, time is not a leisure I can enjoy. Somehow, time passes so fast when I'm engrossed with work. I do enjoy earning my money, but I often wish I had more time to do things for myself, like blog and watch my DVDs and read my books, and more time to spend with my parents. Seems like I never get anything done lately. Reading Chi's blog entry about her allotting time for reading books and watching DVDs inspires me to do the same, although with my schedule, I just don't know how to do it. I actually have work scheduled until the end of May(!) already, though hopefully I might get a few days off and go to Manila(?)... Nyehehe, I'm not so sure yet.

Recently watched a bunch of Hollywood movies which I borrowed from Mam Cha, and also finished some animes. Currently I'm watching two Taiwanese dramas, THE ROSE and SUMMER x SUMMER. both are actually manga-based, and both coincidentally stars Joe Cheng. I like him and all but just can't bear to watch him play other roles besides Jiang Zhi Shu in It Started With A Kiss. Both series are actually quite OK, though I'm still on episode 8 of The Rose, and episode 3 of Summer x Summer. Well, more about these dramas next time.
I am currently quite stressed because I gave away my copy of Hakushaku to Yosei (Earl and Fairy) but realized that I don't have my own copy. Then I threw out my anime copy of Yamato Nadeshiko Shichihenge (Perfect Girl Evolution aka The Wallflower) cos I thought it was damaged, only to realize that I don't know where to get another copy and cannot find a site to download it from. I haven't watch both animes and I want these so badly for my collection and so I feel pretty distressed. Right now I cannot think straight because of these concerns. Or maybe I'm just too sleepy already.
To end this pointless entry, here's a really nice PV by supercell (recommended by Yume). It's the ending theme for Bakemonogatari, another great anime which I still have to procure.
And now I will sleep.
2 comments:
uy plug. haha. what?! you threw it away?! sayang pinulot ko sana. *goes to the garbage dump*
kun pwede ba naman sanang pulutin ulit kasi wala na akong mahanap na copy... hahay... XD
Post a Comment