OTAKU DOCTOR FTW.
My sister, her boyfriend and my boyfriend came here for a 4-day visit, which I'll write about next time. They left early yesterday morning, draining me of all my monies and all my energy. I got to sleep at 330am already cos I had to finish burning some videos and prepared some stuffs for them to take back to Manila. Then they woke me up around 430am so that I could bid them goodbye. I snoozed a bit but by 6am, I was forced to get up cos I had to prepare for my 24-hour duty already!
So needless to say, I was all groggy at work yesterday. I'm always tired, but it's been a while since I've been THIS tired. Like, on several occasions, I'd drowsed off while talking to a patient. And during the wee hours of this morning, it took the nurse several trips to my room to wake me up to see an ER patient. I swear, yesterday's work was all a blur to me. Thank God though that there were just a few patients and no emergency cases. And I'm just so grateful and relieved that I didn't make any mistakes!
![]() |
| "Please give Hunter x Hunter." |
OTAKU DOCTOR WTF. (/ω\)


2 comments:
Doc, what would Hunter x Hunter cure me of? (´Д`)
Hmmm... I was ordering something for BP control.... But I guess it's not effective! Hahaha XD;;;
Post a Comment